Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flood destroys Tony Perkins' house
Flood destroys Tony Perkins' house
Yeah.   In honor of today's post about stupid atheists not believing the the Great Flood, I give you: 

"Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, an organization labeled an anti-LGBT hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, was left homeless by the destructive flooding that has ravaged southern Louisiana this week, killing 11 people and destroying an estimated 40,000 homes."  Of course, he's trying to put a 
positive spin on God's destruction of his house.    Dodgy

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2016/08/17/...nish-gays/
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
RE: Flood destroys Tony Perkins' house
Comic imbecile. No more.
So god gave his house an enema and it wasn't up to the challenge ??

And Jesus didn't broadcast a heads up beforehand either . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif]
Poor bastard.
Regardless of what a human turd I think Perkins is, I don't take any pleasure in his misfortune -- especially surrounded as I am with others who have suffered the same hardship as a result of this flood.

Now, if Perkins had slipped on a banana peel and somehow landed ass first on an enormous dildo, requiring the ministrations of an emergency room staff to pull the giant cock out of him, that would have pleased me immensely.
I thought this was going to be about the destruction of The Bates Motel. Imagine my delight (unlike more high-minded people, I do take a certain amount of pleasure in the misfortune of people who make a life out of visiting misfortune on others).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 17, 2016 at 6:22 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Regardless of what a human turd I think Perkins is, I don't take any pleasure in his misfortune -- especially surrounded as I am with others who have suffered the same hardship as a result of this flood.

Now, if Perkins had slipped on a banana peel and somehow landed ass first on an enormous dildo, requiring the ministrations of an emergency room staff to pull the giant cock out of him, that would have pleased me immensely.

It would make my day too . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 17, 2016 at 5:46 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: So god gave his house an enema and it wasn't up to the challenge ??

And Jesus didn't broadcast a heads up beforehand either . . . .

Shouldn't he have told him to build a fucking ark or something?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Noahide Flood LinuxGal 67 3433 December 7, 2023 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Huolpoch
  Flying house of Loreto Fake Messiah 2 668 April 6, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: brewer
  Are there any YECs in the house here? Jehanne 71 9484 June 28, 2018 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  So, what would an actual 'biblical' flood look like ?? vorlon13 64 14594 August 30, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How Religion Destroys Families. Usalabs 41 7777 March 20, 2017 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Bart Ehrman destroys Christianity in under 12 minutes. Jehanne 145 16574 July 1, 2016 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Evisceration of the mythical Global flood goodwithoutgod 13 3240 October 17, 2015 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  I have a question about the Great Flood ApeNotKillApe 32 7122 September 28, 2015 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Atheist house rules? TubbyTubby 25 5616 July 2, 2015 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Joods
  Hell Houses (AKA: Hallelujah Houses, Heaven or Hell, Christian Haunted House, etc.) Strider 25 6766 December 3, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: abaris