Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rise of the LOLCats-Ceiling Cat Bible
Rise of the LOLCats-Ceiling Cat Bible
For the lovers of LOLCats ......

Actually I AM a lover of LOLCats and the recent Funny pics thread has sparked a thought spiral which ended with....

"...I wonder what 'Revelations' looks like in LOLSpeak"

To save you time and effort here is the All hail Ceiling Cat

[Image: 325px-Lcb_book.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Rise of the LOLCats-Ceiling Cat Bible

"An so teh threeth day jazzhands" Pure genius!

This is a way better read than the 2000 year old goatherder edition.
"A man who keeps one eye on the past is blind in one eye. A man who ignores the past is blind in both."
I like it Big Grin

Sort of puts the whole'skydaddy' thing into perspective.....=silly

Angel Cloud
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Quote:Note: Spoiler Alert
Ppl gun get maded. Some naems look liek dey r alrdy in lolcat but tehy wer written liek dat. Joos can't speel.

lolwut?
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
The ending is just lol

Quote:Da grase of Happy Cat da Nointed Cat be wit u kittehs fer evr n evr kthxbai. Fer rlz. kthxbai! (Hai tis end! Srsly! No lai!)