Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hi!
Hey guys!
It was suggested to me that I should make a intro thread, so here I am!
I'm a female from the US, and I was doing some research for one of my stories when I discovered what atheism was. I dug further and the more I learned, the more I realized that it applied to me. 

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say how glad I am that I found a place to answer my questions!
Ayyyyyyy!
RE: Hi!
So you write stories? That's really cool. Smile
Heya CloverGrace! I'm glad you've found your way here.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Welcome.

You can write a story about us.

"There are no gods."

The End.

(A very short story.)
Hey there.

Welcome.
Welcome! Very glad to have you here!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Hello CloverGrace...

I'm a theist.
I can't see god or hear him and he never talks to me but I'm a theist because I pretend that god exists.
That way I can be as nasty and as bigoted as I like and just hide it behind the veil of religion...

I trust you find my honesty " a breath of fresh air"  ....

(shit! Did  I just say all that out loud!) Huh
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Hiya Cloves, good to see another writer.

(Mods, when's that Writer's sub-forum gonna happen?)

Welcome.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome CG Smile
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.