Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Greetings!
Hello, everyone! I wish I would've joined this forum a little earlier, it has it all. :p

Where to start. I'm actually only sixteen years of age and for a little over a year I've been a firm atheist. I was born into Roman-Catholicism but a little over a year ago I started having my doubts.

It really started from watching comedy videos on YouTube and stumbling upon George Carlin. It was a bumpy few months of denial but after a short while I really understood what was going on.

I am glad to have left such a group that often does sickening things and is born on the base that slavery, homophobia, sexism, and misogyny are encouraged (although ignored). Also stupidity.  Tongue

Oh yeah and my name is Zak!

Nice to meet you!  Big Grin
RE: Greetings!
Hello, Zak....  I have socks older than you but that's okay.  You are the future.
(August 21, 2016 at 10:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hello, Zak....  I have socks older than you but that's okay.  You are the future.

Ahaha, interesting comment. :p
Welcome to the forum! I Look forward to engaging with you in future conversations.
Welcome Zak!

You got out earlier than I did, so kudos to you. George Carlin was a wonderful source of inspiration and chuckles.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(August 21, 2016 at 11:11 pm)PETE_ROSE Wrote: Welcome to the forum!  I Look forward to engaging with you in future conversations.

Thank you! Yes, I plan on being fairly active. I never want to stop learning more about this.

(August 21, 2016 at 11:14 pm)Jesster Wrote: Welcome Zak!

You got out earlier than I did, so kudos to you. George Carlin was a wonderful source of inspiration and chuckles.

Thank you!

When did you get out? (If you don't mind me asking). And haha yeah! He is absolutely hilarious.

I still love watching clips of him.
(August 21, 2016 at 11:16 pm)zak Wrote:
(August 21, 2016 at 11:11 pm)PETE_ROSE Wrote: Welcome to the forum!  I Look forward to engaging with you in future conversations.

Thank you! Yes, I plan on being fairly active. I never want to stop learning more about this.

(August 21, 2016 at 11:14 pm)Jesster Wrote: Welcome Zak!

When did you get out? And haha yeah! He was absolutely hilarious.

I still love watching clips of him.
Shoot, I was about 25 when I started to find some sense.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(August 21, 2016 at 11:20 pm)Jesster Wrote: Shoot, I was about 25 when I started to find some sense.
Aha don't make it sound like that. It's difficult to escape because you are scared of what may happen. That's what made it so hard for me to even doubt it. Once I sparked the idea that there may not be a god, it gradually got a little clearer for me.
Welcome aboard.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome mate!
Ayyyyyyy!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Serbia! :) EvolucijaSvesti 12 774 November 16, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Blessings/Greetings to all here. Nishant Xavier 10 1191 June 15, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Greetings deleted 6 813 June 7, 2023 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Greetings!! jonahhockey34 7 1295 October 26, 2022 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings Pnerd 13 1262 May 21, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greetings everyone h311inac311 11 1286 May 5, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Greetings...... PabloTescobar 22 2798 September 15, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Greetings. Impaler here. impaler 12 1021 August 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm