Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow atheists
Hello fellow atheists
Hello,

I am from Costa Rica and I am 21 years old.

I used to be a Christian up until I was 19 years old, but then I became an atheist. Nonetheless, it has been a little more difficult than I expected. I will go into details in another post. I would want to ask for some advice and share views (if you know in which forum I could post about this, please tell me).

I strongly dislike religion, and I am willing to fight against it until end.

Hopefully I will see the Vatican, and every church on Earth gone before I die.  Wink
RE: Hello fellow atheists
Welcome aboard.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome! Love the avatar! 

Which forum to post will likely depend on what sort of advice you need.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Hi and welcome! Smile
Hola, bienvenidos!
Welcome!
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Don't hold your breath.

Oh and welcome.
Hello!

Welcome to the forums!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 24, 2016 at 11:30 pm)Macoleco Wrote: Hello,

I am from Costa Rica and I am 21 years old.

I used to be a Christian up until I was 19 years old, but then I became an atheist. Nonetheless, it has been a little more difficult than I expected. I will go into details in another post. I would want to ask for some advice and share views (if you know in which forum I could post about this, please tell me).

I strongly dislike religion, and I am willing to fight against it until end.

Hopefully I will see the Vatican, and every church on Earth gone before I die.  Wink

Welcome to the forum. I doubt your hope will come true, myself, but a step forward is progress, and your feet will do some marching too.

Welcome Smile
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5011 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
Video Greetings fellow travelers! entheogen 20 1355 September 17, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: entheogen
  Hello, my fellow Homo Sapiens. I salute you. Don Jehuda 48 12250 May 16, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hello! Just need to commune with some fellow atheists in a religious world. Rosie_Rivets 11 1938 November 11, 2016 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: CWoods
  Hello, Atheists are going to hell :) Shaddam IV 26 4366 November 23, 2015 at 5:00 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hello fellow nontheists MentalGiant 16 4656 September 16, 2015 at 11:33 am
Last Post: DeathByDespair
  Hello Fellow Atheists! Shuffle 30 5225 July 29, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Athene
  My Fellow Secular Citizens Joko 12 3758 July 7, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
Music Hi fellow space travelers Arjiuna 15 4738 April 6, 2015 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: c172
  Hi fellow heathens! thefemaleatheist 23 4531 March 20, 2015 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut