Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are you Against Homosexuality (to theists)
Why are you Against Homosexuality (to theists)
Yeah, I understand that you can't have kids the way you can with heterosexuality. But nowadays it's fine the way it is.
Why did god allow love between same sex throughout nature.

After all love is love. Is it not?

RE: Why are you Against Homosexuality (to theists)
Perhaps you should post this in a theistic forum?
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(August 28, 2016 at 2:26 am)Arkilogue Wrote: Perhaps you should post this in a theistic forum?

It's directed to theists by an atheist so anyway goes really.

Especially for Christinaity, the bigoted bile directed at homosexuals is entirely disproportionate to its representation in the bible. Many, many things are mentioned far more often, and Christians wouldn't think twice about ignoring them. Islam, I believe, is way worse as far as the Quran goes. Islam is worse in general for bigotry of all kinds.

The bigotry comes first, then religion is used as an excuse. Pathetic scientiific/moral rationalisations follow. They become intertwined as both the religion and the bigotry are indoctrinated into children.

Homosexual children bury who they are from their parents, and maybe even from themselves. The homophobes we've had on the forum fail to acknowledge this very obvious consequence.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I just heard on the radio today that a 62 year old guy went into the toilets at a gay club in Sydney and filled the lubricant dispenser on the wall with hydrochloric acid.
Because they're all fucking idiots.
(August 28, 2016 at 5:15 am)Little lunch Wrote: I just heard on the radio today that a 62 year old guy went into the toilets at a gay club in Sydney and filled the lubricant dispenser on the wall with hydrochloric acid.

Fucking hell...
(August 28, 2016 at 5:19 am)RozKek Wrote: Because they're all fucking idiots.

Yep, that about sums it up.
Never understood why theists seem so obsessed with other peoples sex lives. If you don't like gay sex then don't do it, but you have no right to tell other people what they can and can't do.
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(August 28, 2016 at 2:22 am)ScienceAf Wrote: Yeah, I understand that you can't have kids the way you can with heterosexuality. But nowadays it's fine the way it is.
Why did god allow love between same sex throughout nature.

After all love is love. Is it not?

Because the majority of theists feel same sex attraction and they're ashamed of it.
Catholic_Lady is not attracted to women and for this reason she ain't against homosexuality and doesn't judge people for being non-straight. She's one in a million though.
Uncle Freud revealed their secret desires more than a hundred years ago.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why Atheism is Incoherent & You Aren't as Smart as You Think You Are Seax 60 4868 March 19, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Theists, tell me, an atheist, why your God has neglected to show himself to me? ignoramus 75 24730 March 5, 2021 at 6:49 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Theists: how do you account for psychopaths? robvalue 288 39841 March 5, 2021 at 6:37 am
  Theists: What do you mean when you say that God is 'perfect'? Angrboda 103 16940 March 5, 2021 at 6:35 am
  You're a theist against immigration? Foxaèr 54 9119 July 9, 2018 at 12:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Homosexuality no longer a sin Foxaèr 155 19649 June 20, 2018 at 5:34 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Theists, please describe how you experience your god I_am_not_mafia 161 16304 June 15, 2018 at 9:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Homosexuality WinterHold 169 19546 February 17, 2018 at 4:09 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Why are most religions agains homosexuality? Der/die AtheistIn 140 22778 December 22, 2017 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Antares
  Theists, Who would You Rather Have as a Neighbor Rhondazvous 23 7730 November 10, 2017 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: vorlon13