Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck That! Let's See Your Tax Returns, Scumbucket!
Fuck That! Let's See Your Tax Returns, Scumbucket!
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/donald-t...nton-will/

Quote:Donald Trump will submit to public medical records release — but only if Clinton will

What the Drumpfster needs is a psychological exam!
RE: Fuck That! Let's See Your Tax Returns, Scumbucket!
If I were Hillary, I'd say "Sure, as soon as you release your Tax returns like I did."
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Exactly. That's just the scumbag being a Donald.
I'd rather have common scum than Ebola Clinton.
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
I'm really not surprised by Trump's hypocrisy anymore. This isn't news. This is the same old crap that's been filling up the news for the last 6 months. The only thing scary here is that people will actually vote for this overgrown flea. We need to send people back to primary school.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(August 29, 2016 at 12:05 am)Jesster Wrote: I'm really not surprised by Trump's hypocrisy anymore. This isn't news. This is the same old crap that's been filling up the news for the last 6 months. The only thing scary here is that people will actually vote for this overgrown flea. We need to send people back to primary school.
Better the evil you know, than the evil you don't.

You'll see Trump coming form 100 miles away.
You'll never ever see Hillary coming. She has other people do that for her.
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
Interesting offer, but since Trump doesn't really have a doctor, just quack Bornstein who writes, "To Whom It My Concern," keeps dead websites on his letterhead, and claims membership in professional groups he hasn't belonged to for years and hospital affiliations he's never had I don't see how Trump could produce any useful medical records.  Besides Dr. Bornstein will write whatever Trump asks him to:

Quote:The doctor said he would not normally use such over-the-top language in a letter for a patient but he made an exception for Trump — who just two weeks before had tweeted that the doctor's assessment would show "perfection."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(August 29, 2016 at 12:11 am)Arkilogue Wrote: Better the evil you know, than the evil you don't.

You'll never ever see Hillary coming.  She has other people do that for her.

Wow... That's idiotic. Please, do carry on. Rolleyes
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(August 29, 2016 at 12:11 am)Arkilogue Wrote:
(August 29, 2016 at 12:05 am)Jesster Wrote: I'm really not surprised by Trump's hypocrisy anymore. This isn't news. This is the same old crap that's been filling up the news for the last 6 months. The only thing scary here is that people will actually vote for this overgrown flea. We need to send people back to primary school.
Better the evil you know, than the evil you don't.

You'll never ever see Hillary coming.  She has other people do that for her.

What the fuck has that got to do with the presidency?  That thin-skinned, orange-haired, little rodent cannot be trusted with command of the military.
And what is the 'evil' you see in 'sneaky' Hillary.  Isn't that just the disinformation message republicans have been carefully cultivating for the last twenty plus years? Try not to be a tool.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 1421 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 979 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 812 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Does rasising the corporate tax rate help or hurt? jasonelijah 16 726 March 30, 2021 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9036 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Let's fill Biden's cabinet. Gawdzilla Sama 54 3766 November 9, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 414 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1182 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2263 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2774 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope