Our server costs ~$33 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 23rd January 2017, 21:01

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president"
Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president"
"Dr." Harold Bernstein must have obtained his qualifications from Trump University.

TYT reports (with video footage from MSNBC of the good doctor):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rxe6b7rDr8
Formally known as MRNMP...

Did you know that somebody born in space (e.g. on Mars) will NEVER be able to conduct Hajj or Umrah because the gravity of the Earth will be too much for their bodies to handle? You can forget about giving Dawah to Luke Skywalker, because he will never be able to visit Mecca. If you have to retrofit the Quran then that should be a clear a sign as any that your religion is not the right one. And that's the Quran debunked. Easy.
RE: Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president&...
Colbert is funnier.

http://www.salon.com/2016/08/30/stephen-...aste-like/

Quote:Stephen Colbert: Trump’s doctor “looks like a guy who could not only write you a prescription for drugs, but tell you what they taste like”

RE: Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president"
I watched the TYT segment and caught myself thinking that it's a bit unfair to base one's evaluation on looks. But then I thought, I would have done the same, based on looks alone.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president&...
(30th August 2016, 17:55)abaris Wrote: I watched the TYT segment and caught myself thinking that it's a bit unfair to base one's evaluation on looks. But then I thought, I would have done the same, based on looks alone.

He looks like a villain from a television show aimed at children - the mad scientist type. In that regard, he reminds me of Keith Ablow, of Fox News fame, another man often referred to as a "Dr." Reminds me of Lex Luthor from the Batman series.

[Image: keith-ablow-fox-news.jpg]
Formally known as MRNMP...

Did you know that somebody born in space (e.g. on Mars) will NEVER be able to conduct Hajj or Umrah because the gravity of the Earth will be too much for their bodies to handle? You can forget about giving Dawah to Luke Skywalker, because he will never be able to visit Mecca. If you have to retrofit the Quran then that should be a clear a sign as any that your religion is not the right one. And that's the Quran debunked. Easy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump & The Prisoner's Dilemma. Jehanne 2 76 18th January 2017, 21:20
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why's it so difficult for some to accept Obama was a good president It_Was_me 44 743 13th January 2017, 15:42
Last Post: Khemikal
  Donald Trump Met with Bill Gates Rhondazvous 23 475 17th December 2016, 12:48
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 481 15th November 2016, 01:03
Last Post: CWoods
  How bad do you hate the Donald? KUSA 76 1585 11th November 2016, 16:42
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Warren 2020 (First female US President) Grandizer 23 560 10th November 2016, 22:00
Last Post: Sterben
  Trump is president; Who is to blame? Whateverist 169 3338 10th November 2016, 12:05
Last Post: abaris
  RE: The positive case for voting Donald Trump for president. Minimalist 200 4336 8th November 2016, 16:26
Last Post: Tazzycorn
  The positive case for voting Hillary Clinton for president. Whateverist 113 2111 7th November 2016, 23:54
Last Post: Alasdair Ham
  Donald Trump supporters sending weird phone messages to Evan McMullin ReptilianPeon 1 162 2nd November 2016, 12:01
Last Post: Doubting Thomas