Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, the driver gets eaten by wild boars or dropped in boiling oil ??
So, the driver gets eaten by wild boars or dropped in boiling oil ??
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sch...ORM=VRDGAR
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: So, the driver gets eaten by wild boars or dropped in boiling oil ??
Seriously, and I don't care the child wasn't severely injured, anyone want to let the driver live ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I can't see the video.
my new laptop with windows 10 doesn't handle video clips the way my old one did, not sure  I can fix it.

[Image: 1495573_1280x720.jpg]

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/ktrk/...80x720.jpg

there is no excuse for running over a kid in the circumstances pictured above

I'll go dull the teeth on the wood chipper

Death by snu snu IMO.
Especially considering that the bus has the stop sign out, and it didn't look like the driver even tried to hit the brakes. I say tar and feather.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
if the snu snu was administered by Brett Favre I'd run over a kid

lol, no. No boiling oil, wild boars, or tar and feathers. The driver should lose his license for life and be forced to work in some sort of rehab centre for crippled children.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 3, 2016 at 5:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: lol, no.  No boiling oil, wild boars, or tar and feathers.  The driver should lose his license for life and be forced to work in some sort of rehab centre for crippled children.

Boru

And then beaten with the crippled children's crutches?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Truck driver petition. Jehanne 6 400 December 31, 2021 at 5:48 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Peak Oil? Jehanne 29 1599 November 11, 2021 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3085 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  Coconut Oil for the hair? Foxaèr 29 2998 May 31, 2018 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5112 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Have you ever eaten cereal with water before? Virus 19 1485 December 7, 2017 at 3:55 am
Last Post: emjay
  Taming A Wild Bunny? Mechaghostman2 25 7321 June 19, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Things You Don't Like About Other Countries ( America Gets Immunity) Amarok 61 9080 April 11, 2017 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: brewer
  If a Nuclear bomb were dropped.... CapnAwesome 53 5975 February 1, 2016 at 9:17 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Kid accidentally packs beer in lunchbox, tells teacher, gets punished anyway Napoléon 11 2793 February 27, 2014 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Napoléon