Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he threatened a woman with a gun?
What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he was arrested for using a gun to threaten a woman
When will this woman beater learn?
Chris Brown arrested after threatening woman with a gun
RE: What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he threatened a woman with a gun?
The same as all the other times he's proven himself to be a worthless waste of carbon, really Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he threatened a woman with a gun?
Chris Brown again? Throw him behind bars.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(September 5, 2016 at 10:59 am)Tarasoft11 Wrote: What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he was arrested for using a gun to threaten a woman

I hope he gets put in prison for a long time because I'm jealous of all the money he makes while bragging about it.
At least the bitter angry side of me is thinking that anyway.

On the other hand I hope he's treated fairly, if there's no evidence then nothing should happen.
Id' be surprised if there was any evidence, surely even if there was a gun it would just be her word vs his?  That's if he even did it, who can be sure about that?

I suspect this incident will make him that little bit more popular with incredibly beautiful women who love rich, young, aggressive men who exhibit high risk violent behavior.

Other than these speculations and primitive feelings I don't really think anything of this incident, I don't know what happened.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

He's a cunt.

His music is terrible.
(September 5, 2016 at 11:15 am)Bella Morte Wrote: He's a cunt.

His music is terrible.

/thread
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(September 5, 2016 at 11:15 am)Bella Morte Wrote: He's a cunt.

His music is terrible.

I would like to agree with you however, since I don't know who on earth he is, I cannot.... Sad I still a new romantic......lol!!!
Who is he?
(September 5, 2016 at 10:59 am)Tarasoft11 Wrote: What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he was arrested for using a gun to threaten a woman

Who?

(September 5, 2016 at 11:15 am)Bella Morte Wrote: He's a cunt.

His music is terrible.

Fuck, we agree on something. This wasn't in the manual!! Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1701 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2458 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Gun Questions any one? Drich 75 3396 May 11, 2021 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Drich
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 955 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Unhinged movie, what you think of it? Sweden83 5 467 December 3, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  One for the guys onlinebiker 15 734 October 5, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  South Park. What you think of Cartman? Snideon 10 572 July 10, 2020 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: mediocrates
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 551 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1483 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3143 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K