Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh, need halp, anyone knows what this is?
Uh, need halp, anyone knows what this is?
I think this is the right section to post this in?

Well, I've got this odd tiny bump on the edge of my lower lip. The tiny bump has a few other tinier and white colored raised spots/bumps on them. Does anyone know what this is? It isn't painful or anything like that for that matter, I didn't even notice them until I saw them. This is the second time this has happened to me afaik. Last time, I'm very sure they didn't break and leak or anything. They're not painful at all unless I put pressure on them, then I can feel them a bit. Is it an infection? I have a long term and bad habit of biting the skin off my lips, however the affected area is an area I don't bite. halp me. I hope it's not herpes or someshit Sad
RE: Uh, need halp, anyone knows what this is?
You'll die if you don't consult a doctor. That ought to get you going to see one.
(September 5, 2016 at 3:37 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: You'll die if you don't consult a doctor. That ought to get you going to see one.

I can die for all I care as long as it ain't herpes.
(September 5, 2016 at 3:40 pm)RozKek Wrote:
(September 5, 2016 at 3:37 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: You'll die if you don't consult a doctor. That ought to get you going to see one.

Dude, go consult a fucking doctor. Man, come on, wtf is wrong with you.

I'm not big on doctors either, but that doesn't mean I'm right.

What if something bad happens to you? No one here will help, get medical help.
Yep, you're definitely gonna die.
Try sacrificing a goat to Apollo.

Don't waste time praying to that fucktard jesus.
(September 5, 2016 at 3:40 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(September 5, 2016 at 3:40 pm)RozKek Wrote: I can die for all I care as long as it ain't herpes.

Dude, go consult a fucking doctor. Man, come on, wtf is wrong with you.

I'm not big on doctors either, but that doesn't mean I'm right.

Calm the fuck down. I've consulted a doctor several times regarding problems I've had, it isn't as if I'm afraid. It's just at the moment, I can't because of something else and is it wrong to ask for help in the meantime? Your approach isn't helping, but thanks.
(September 5, 2016 at 3:40 pm)RozKek Wrote:

Have you been on any astronomy sites? It's definitely space herpes.

[Image: herpeface.png]
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(September 5, 2016 at 3:45 pm)Arkilogue Wrote:
(September 5, 2016 at 3:40 pm)RozKek Wrote: I can die for all I care as long as it ain't herpes.

Have you been on any astronomy sites? It's definitely space herpes.

[Image: herpeface.png]

Oh, thanks! :p
(September 5, 2016 at 3:35 pm)RozKek Wrote: I think this is the right section to post this in?

Well, I've got this odd tiny bump on the edge of my lower lip. The tiny bump has a few other tinier and white colored raised spots/bumps on them. Does anyone know what this is? It isn't painful or anything like that for that matter, I didn't even notice them until I saw them. This is the second time this has happened to me afaik. Last time, I'm very sure they didn't break and leak or anything. They're not painful at all unless I put pressure on them, then I can feel them a bit. Is it an infection? I have a long term and bad habit of biting the skin off my lips, however the affected area is an area I don't bite. halp me. I hope it's not herpes or someshit Sad

Perhaps this link might help:

http://www.treatcurefast.com/bumps/white...-pictures/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone knows the difference between BD Depressive epidode with pshychosis and Schizoaffective disorder? Meylis Delano Lawrence 5 1851 February 16, 2013 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Angrboda