Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Brown should be come a Christian
Chris Brown should be come a Christian
After beating up Rihanna, and now threatening women with guns and having a standoff with police and throwing drugs out his window.
This man needs Jesus

Moderator Notice
Link removed
RE: Chris Brown should be come a Christian
Because jeebus is gonna do what for him, exactly?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 6, 2016 at 9:23 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Because jeebus is gonna do what for him, exactly?

Get him an early parole? Many parole boards seem to like that shit.
What Chris Brown needs is to be hit by a van. Repeatedly.
No, he should become an inmate.

You're still taking the bait? I mean, OP graced us with such valuable stuff as praying for some page 3 girl becoming his girlfriend, a hymn on Trump's female offspring, and this is the second attempt at raking in some attention on some rich hip hop boy's domestic.

7 useless threads, 13 replies, probably in order to keep the trolling embers glowing and virtually nothing worthy of any consideration.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(September 6, 2016 at 9:23 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Because jeebus is gonna do what for him, exactly?

Make him a better human being, apparently, just like Jimmy Savile, Mel Gibson, John Schmitz, Fred Phelps, David Koresh, Matthew Hale, Warren Jeffs, David Duke, Jack Schapp, the list goes on, really.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(September 6, 2016 at 2:09 am)Tarasoft11 Wrote: After beating up Rihanna, and now threatening women with guns and having a standoff with police and throwing drugs out his window.
This man needs Jesus

Moderator Notice
Link removed

Good one.

Next time lets have a chat with cockmaster mohammad now shall we?

Chris brown should also go to prison and eat dick and beat it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1311 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88791 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Should I tell my parents I faked being christian? Der/die AtheistIn 26 5669 January 15, 2018 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2660 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Papers that every Christian should read! Jehanne 3 977 December 8, 2016 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. SavedByGraceThruFaith 2761 751333 September 6, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How Long Will Christians Wait for the End Time to Come? Rhondazvous 237 35759 September 3, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  'it will come back to you' Longhorn 23 4995 June 20, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Christians Come to the Waters... daver49 2 1254 March 20, 2015 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why Christians come to atheist forums watchamadoodle 112 22650 March 17, 2015 at 3:32 am
Last Post: Cyberman