Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'What Is Aleppo?'
'What Is Aleppo?'
When I saw the headline, I assumed the article would be about Trump.

Sorry, Libertarians - your guy just bit it big.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: 'What Is Aleppo?'
Are you going to provide the article?
No, can't be arsed. But the last time I checked, Google was up and running.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 8, 2016 at 6:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No, can't be arsed.  But the last time I checked, Google was up and running.

Boru

So you could be bothered to type this disaster that you call a thread, but not provide a simple link? Well, you are just something else. And thank you for that useful information about Google. I thought it had vanished into thin air.
Here it is, folks.

No thanks to Boru.
Just think how much better the world would be if Bush was a stoner and didn't know about Iraq?
So tough for 3d parties to gain respect!

https://www.rt.com/usa/358572-stein-vand...r-dakotas/

Quote:Jill Stein charged for spray-painting bulldozer in Dakota pipeline protest
Good.
(September 8, 2016 at 6:45 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Here it is, folks.

No thanks to Boru.

Atta girl. Knew you could do it.

Boru
In his response he says he thought it was an acronym. I'm guessing something like "L" *ep* "O" :donno:

But at the interview he doesn't react that way, he doesn't say "El, what oh?" he says "ah lepo...?"

Not buying it.
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder