Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is the Hadith a Forgery?
Is the Hadith a Forgery?
So, I've been told that the hadith contains phrophices.
Which is bullshit.
It claims to predict world war 2 but it's just...

"There will be a war... and the leader will call him self the great leader..."
Holy shit, ain't that vague?

Well either way, if they were descriptive and true...

How are they linked with the Qur'an?
It's just written by random people.

RE: Is the Hadith a Forgery?
(September 9, 2016 at 2:55 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: So, I've been told that the hadith contains phrophices.
Which is bullshit.

I can only hazard a guess, but I am sure that when Islam split in 600 AD, the main person was probably a Jew or a Christian, who knows. Then he took the bible/Talmud and translated it into his language, which then gave him the power over all the others. This would be the Koran since they are almost identical. As for the hadiths, I am pretty sure that they are just made up bs. What am I saying; they are both made-up bullshit.
(September 9, 2016 at 2:58 pm)RobertE Wrote:
(September 9, 2016 at 2:55 pm)ScienceAf Wrote: So, I've been told that the hadith contains phrophices.
Which is bullshit.

I can only hazard a guess, but I am sure that when Islam split in 600 AD, the main person was probably a Jew or a Christian, who knows. Then he took the bible/Talmud and translated it into his language, which then gave him the power over all the others. This would be the Koran since they are almost identical. As for the hadiths, I am pretty sure that they are just made up bs. What am I saying; they are both made-up bullshit.

Well Islam split into two domination. Shittes and Sunnis. The main people were muslims.
For shittes they prayed for muhammads successors.
And the sunnis for muhammad.
The Quran has been translated but the best way to read it is in arabic.
I had to learn ancient arabic so yeah.

That shit is no more real than the xtian delusions which slightly preceded it.
I find a good Math analisys book better than that. It is heavy reading and scribbling.
As in, in order to learn math, you need to do math.
Given their nature, how could they be forgeries? What would it mean for the Hadiths to be forgeries?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(September 9, 2016 at 3:10 pm)Alex K Wrote: Given their nature, how could they be forgeries? What would it mean for the Hadiths to be forgeries?

Forgeries as in people claim and pass it off as if it's a actual part of Islam.
Or something more special then what I can get off from reading the Qur'an myself.

What I get from it...
The main character is A child raping, slave trading, infidel murdering, old man named Muhammad.
The deuteragonists are Jesus and Abraham... A man who got killed to live in paradise without doing anything for the greater good, and a man who killed his son because he heard voices and saw goats.
The character of enlightenment is an all powerful and all knowing god who allows billions to die in a million different horrible and painful ways.
And the Antogonist is the angel who rebelled against the "good" god to show humans and enlighten them upon how god is evil and to rebel against him.

A fucked up book if you ask me.
I don't know how anyone can get anything good outta that.

The fact that you don't like them doesn't make them forgeries.They are obviously and officially a part of islam, too, so I'm not sure what you mean.They are supposed to have been written down from oral traditions at some point. Do you contest that that's the case?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(September 9, 2016 at 3:26 pm)Alex K Wrote: The fact that you don't like them doesn't make them forgeries.They are obviously and officially a part of islam, too, so I'm not sure what you mean.They are supposed to have been written down from oral traditions at some point. Do you contest that that's the case?

How are the hadiths authentic, at least from what I read I found no mention of hadiths in the Qur'an.
And the Qur'an supposedly has all the answers to all the questions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 11844 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1318 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Russia bans Islamic hadith books mralstoner 9 3101 December 1, 2014 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  hadith and some questions for muslims paulpablo 16 5613 February 20, 2013 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Meylis Delano Lawrence