Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts
Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/tim-kain...ge-stance/

Quote:Tim Kaine says Catholic Church may change same-sex marriage stance

Quote:Speaking at the 20th Annual Human Rights Campaign’s National Dinner in Washington, the Roman Catholic senator reportedly said, “I think it’s going to change because my church also teaches me about a creator who, in the first chapter of Genesis, surveyed the entire world, including mankind, and said, ‘It is very good.’”

If you keep reading you'll come to the part where he fucking kills everyone because he fucked up so badly.  Don't go there.  Dems should stick to reality and leave the fairy tales to the deplorables.
RE: Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts
(September 11, 2016 at 11:17 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/tim-kain...ge-stance/

Quote:Speaking at the 20th Annual Human Rights Campaign’s National Dinner in Washington, the Roman Catholic senator reportedly said, “I think it’s going to change because my church also teaches me about a creator who, in the first chapter of Genesis, surveyed the entire world, including mankind, and said, ‘It is very good.’”

If you keep reading you'll come to the part where he fucking kills everyone because he fucked up so badly.  Don't go there.  Dems should stick to reality and leave the fairy tales to the deplorables.

Too bad they don't. The Democrats are just the second Christian party in the United States.

Hillary Clinton Wrote:The call to service, rooted in my faith, is just too powerful. For me it has always been about trying to live up to the responsibility described by the Prophet Micah. That we do justice, kindness and walk humbly with our God.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/09/hillary-cli...about-god/
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Pandering to the assholes.
(September 11, 2016 at 4:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Pandering to the assholes.

I think they probably think they can take some religious conservatives from Trump. It seems like Hillary decided that Bernie people will vote for her anyway, and to go after disaffected conservatives who can't stand Trump.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Well, in a recent study, 44% of those who vote democrats are Catholic.
Being "catholick" doesn't mean buying their bullshit.  Even the fucking vatican knows that.

http://nypost.com/2014/06/27/vatican-mos...ption-sex/

Quote:Vatican: Most Catholics reject our teachings on contraception, sex
(September 11, 2016 at 11:17 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/tim-kain...ge-stance/

Liberal Christian rationalizations are just adorable, aren't they.
A Gemma is forever.
LOL.  I'm not sure if Johnson should put the joint down or pick one back up!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/palin-re...e-admires/

Quote:Palin Redux? WATCH: Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson unable to name one world leader he admires
Lets not single out the Catholic Church. Every religion is slow to change some more than others. Every religion has sub sects that lean right and left. But the left still gets held hostage to progress because they too believe that a club or super hero or guru even if mortal has a patent on human morality.

It doesn't matter if we are talking about Hindus or Jews or Buddhists or Muslims or Baptists or Mormons. Religion markets and it markets mostly local through the indoctrination of the youth passed on down by the parents. It is the same thing with politics and even economic views. Humans are tribal and defend what is local and what they have grown accustom to.

We can only rightfully say that some locations in the world depending are more free to criticize leaders than others. Our behaviors as a species didn't come from a holy book, race, religion or nationalism or economic view. Our species behaviors stem from evolution. I don't like it when democrats invoke God anymore than I do the right, but at least with them they fall to the empathetic side that causes our species to ignore the rantings of old books.

I don't like the Pope or the Vatican, but as a former Catholic I do know in the west, and especially in America, most are not right wing. But right wing exists in every religion.
(September 28, 2016 at 9:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: LOL.  I'm not sure if Johnson should put the joint down or pick one back up!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/palin-re...e-admires/

Quote:Palin Redux? WATCH: Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson unable to name one world leader he admires

To be fair, which one is really admirable? Merkel is probably closest, but even so, run-of-the-mill.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 994 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8572 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 1872 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 804 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 563 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1532 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 2976 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1181 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Hey Fuckface- When It Reaches Ken Starr Territory You Can Let Us Know Minimalist 0 378 May 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1662 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist