Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTaOka3Z9k

I hear on the way in they said it is been attributed to pneumonia that was diagnosed friday. but it took 12 hours for this to be released.

I don't want Trump to win because clinton dies, but it does not look as if she is up to campaining for the presidency let alone enduring the rigors of the job. It seems to me a vote for clinton is really going to be a vote for Kaine

Here's another question why hasn't the big 3 networks even run this story yet?
RE: ???? Is No one going to mention the nose dive clinton took at ground zero?
How about I ask some questions about her health.

Let's say you are voting for hillary, and let's say all of this was a simple bout of pneumonia and in a month or so she is fine.. Do you still vote for her? or does her dishonesty about her health indicated a symptom of a bigger issue?

Ok Let's say it is not pneumonia.. let's say it is something much worse. At what point being a devout Hillary follower do you say her health becomes a disqualifying factor for her candidacy? What if she had TB? or some neurological issue? is thir a deal breaker when it comes to your support and her health?
She doesn't suffer from ignorance, bigotry, misogyny or being a racist like drumpf does, so I'm still fine with voting for her.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
FDR was elected to the White House four times while suffering from polio.

George W. Bush was elected twice while being clinically brain dead.

So what?
Of course I still vote for her. Which planet are you from again, Drich? Kolob?

Campaigning as she has been isn't easy work and getting older does make pushing oneself harder to do as well as more fraught with risk. But she isn't too old for the job by any means. So maybe you and the other agists, misogynists and xenophobes should just go sit in the shaming corner and think about why God should let you any where near his special place.
I already did make a topic about it
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(September 12, 2016 at 10:27 am)Aegon Wrote: I already did make a topic about it

Thank gosh! I thought I as going insane.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(September 12, 2016 at 9:26 am)Drich Wrote: Here's another question why hasn't the big 3 networks even run this story yet?

What are you talking about? It was their main news piece for almost their entire morning programs.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 12, 2016 at 11:02 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(September 12, 2016 at 9:26 am)Drich Wrote: Here's another question why hasn't the big 3 networks even run this story yet?

What are you talking about?  It was their main news piece for almost their entire morning programs.

I don't watch the new at all and I heard of it yesterday.
(September 12, 2016 at 9:53 am)Drich Wrote: How about I ask some questions about her health.

Let's say you are voting for hillary, and let's say all of this was a simple bout of pneumonia and in a month or so she is fine.. Do you still vote for her? or does her dishonesty about her health indicated a symptom of a bigger issue?

Ok Let's say it is not pneumonia.. let's say it is something much worse. At what point being a devout Hillary follower do you say her health becomes a disqualifying factor for her candidacy? What if she had TB? or some neurological issue? is thir a deal breaker when it comes to your support and her health?

Not when Trump's the opposition, no.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 20401 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  NAACP going to far? brewer 17 1238 October 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? Brian37 39 3373 July 28, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Foxaèr 20 1369 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 2043 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  They're going to catch sh*t for this. Brian37 8 861 April 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  So, Brits. How's Brexit Going? Minimalist 190 15520 February 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The market and where the economy is going. Jackalope 19 2260 December 15, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7651 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Clinton campaign declined Bill Maher's help cause he's an atheist. CapnAwesome 21 1570 September 21, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious