Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn, they're over 30 years old and sound FUCKING GREAT !!
Damn, they're over 30 years old and sound FUCKING GREAT !!
Hadn't fired up the old stereo for months, and was getting a little nostalgic tonight so put on Sonic Tap 845 and cranked it a little.

I have an ancient pair of Klipsch speakers and damn, they still sound great.  AND it's good to know my hearing hasn't deteriorated much either despite advancing age.

Ring My Bell is on now, and yeppers, it is still shrill.  Or maybe I should say the sonics are transparent, yet vibrant ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Damn, they're over 30 years old and sound FUCKING GREAT !!
(September 13, 2016 at 11:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hadn't fired up the old stereo for months, and was getting a little nostalgic tonight so put on Sonic Tap 845 and cranked it a little.

I have an ancient pair of Klipsch speakers and damn, they still sound great.  AND it's good to know my hearing hasn't deteriorated much either despite advancing age.

Ring My Bell is on now, and yeppers, it is still shrill.  Or maybe I should say the sonics are transparent, yet vibrant ?
Are they the speaker version or the reference monitor version?
They're two years older than me o_O
I know right? Olddddddddddddddd

Everyone younger than me= young. That's how it works. That's how it works.

That's how it works.

That's. How. It. Works.

Yesh.
I have a pair of Cornwalls.

Love 'em, should use and cherish them more than I do.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linux in ten years wish list. highdimensionman 2 347 February 23, 2022 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  What's happening with Youtube? (or The Great YouTube outage of 2018) Rev. Rye 6 326 October 16, 2018 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why isn't my sound working? Aegon 16 2459 November 11, 2016 at 5:42 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Fucking Windows 8/8.1 Edwardo Piet 143 10239 July 20, 2016 at 2:32 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  FIANLLY rid of google's damn shopping tab!! Aractus 17 4156 December 5, 2015 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Skype fucking ups Edwardo Piet 13 1990 November 28, 2015 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Quake 3 AI... 4 years later pocaracas 5 2065 July 4, 2013 at 8:43 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  This Should Be Good For A Fucking Laugh Minimalist 3 1430 May 18, 2012 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  One really has to wonder why this wasn't invented years ago... Tiberius 4 1604 March 20, 2012 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas