Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kid Is As Big A Douchebag As His Old Man
The Kid Is As Big A Douchebag As His Old Man
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/trump-jr...-to-light/

Quote:Trump Jr. criticized after ‘gas chamber’ joke about Clinton comes to light
RE: The Kid Is As Big A Douchebag As His Old Man
he made up a word too

might have had a tootle of coke or something today . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 15, 2016 at 8:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/trump-jr...-to-light/

Quote:Trump Jr. criticized after ‘gas chamber’ joke about Clinton comes to light

From the article:  "Trump Jr. told MSNBC that when he said gas chamber, he was referring to "corporal punishment," not the Holocaust."

ROFLOL   Oh, well that clears things up. If we ever decide that Trump Jr. needs a good public "spanking", I'll be glad to bring a shotgun to the "time out". Asshole.
(September 16, 2016 at 9:14 am)Crossless1 Wrote:
(September 15, 2016 at 8:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/trump-jr...-to-light/

From the article:  "Trump Jr. told MSNBC that when he said gas chamber, he was referring to "corporal punishment," not the Holocaust."

ROFLOL   Oh, well that clears things up. If we ever decide that Trump Jr. needs a good public "spanking", I'll be glad to bring a shotgun to the "time out". Asshole.

Corporal punishment gas chamber! what school did he go to? ( do you think he meant capital punishment?)?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I doubt he's quite as bad as his old man if only because his old man should fucking know better (and obviously doesn't) because he's an old man. I guess age doesn't always equate to wisdom. Of course I fucking know that though I'm not an ageist I'm just spouting stereotypical bullshit to amuse Tongue
(September 17, 2016 at 5:32 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 16, 2016 at 9:14 am)Crossless1 Wrote: From the article:  "Trump Jr. told MSNBC that when he said gas chamber, he was referring to "corporal punishment," not the Holocaust."

Corporal punishment gas chamber! what school did he go to? ( do you think he meant capital punishment?)?

Perhaps he was Catholic, in the Mel Gibson sense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Two G2 USA and China Interaktive 19 1238 May 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How to be a giant douchebag. Brian37 35 1835 March 12, 2021 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 269 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Bringing out the big guns. onlinebiker 24 1550 August 17, 2020 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1046 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 14026 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4336 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 554 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2112 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 735 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne