Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 3:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another new member.....
Another new member.....
People,

Figured it was time to start chatting here. Quit believing in God recently, after doing much reading from Authors with credentials in Biology , Anthropology, Etc etc. Enough is enough. No more dutifully, and obediently swallowing God bunk for me, even if I risk banishment.  Hope to gain perspectives here as well as offer some. 

Noprophets
RE: Another new member.....
Welcome aboard!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Welcome.

What would you be banished from?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 18, 2016 at 10:39 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Welcome aboard!

(September 18, 2016 at 10:50 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Welcome.

Many thanks, mh (and nymph) for the welcome. so nice. Banishment? LOL. Oh, ya know, we are the minority of course. In "Jesusland", as one Senator described the southern half of the US (the northern upper states are the United States of Canada), disavowing  God is dangerous. After all, the Creator of Heaven and Earth should not be blasphemed.
(September 18, 2016 at 11:28 am)Noprophets Wrote:
(September 18, 2016 at 10:39 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Welcome aboard!

(September 18, 2016 at 10:50 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Welcome.

Many thanks, mh (and nymph) for the welcome. so nice. Banishment? LOL. Oh, ya know, we are the minority of course. In "Jesusland", as one Senator described the southern half of the US (the northern upper states are the United States of Canada), disavowing  God is dangerous. After all, the Creator of Heaven and Earth should not be blasphemed.

That's all nonsense, don't worry about it.

Nymphadora prefers Judi or her full nickname, she hates that abbreviation.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.
Welcome aboard.  Listen not only is god a dick but his followers are even worse.  You're better off without them.
(September 18, 2016 at 12:13 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(September 18, 2016 at 11:28 am)Noprophets Wrote: Many thanks, mh (and nymph) for the welcome. so nice. Banishment? LOL. Oh, ya know, we are the minority of course. In "Jesusland", as one Senator described the southern half of the US (the northern upper states are the United States of Canada), disavowing  God is dangerous. After all, the Creator of Heaven and Earth should not be blasphemed.

That's all nonsense, don't worry about it.

Nymphadora prefers Judi or her full nickname, she hates that abbreviation.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.

OOps, sorry (Judi), just that i am too lazy to reply using entire names sometimes, just as I used "mh" in my above post instead of mh.brewer. No bad intent. Please forgive me for that shortened name which Ive been told you do not like. 

OK, I wont worry about being ostrasized (or banished)

Moderator Notice
Quote tags fixed. Don't worry you'll get used to them Smile
Welcome Smile
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Welcome!
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(September 18, 2016 at 12:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Welcome aboard.  Listen not only is god a dick but his followers are even worse.  You're better off without them.

Right, Min, (there I go again, using shortened names...), jut Jees (of course, that stands for jesus, shortened, and taken in vain), I didnt think that kind of language was allowed here(?). LOL!!

Right again- we're better off without them and, the world would be as well.......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Photos Tiberius 20272 4333609 March 9, 2024 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New member Jillybean 19 380 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 834 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 634 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1280 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1126 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 1952 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2541 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one
  New Member freakygin 17 1490 May 30, 2021 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Old TTA Member here. bemore 18 2448 August 9, 2019 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: bemore