Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Vaxx Asshole Wakes Up
Anti-Vaxx Asshole Wakes Up
after her own fucking kids nearly die.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/anti-vax...rotavirus/

Quote:Anti-vaxx mom abandons the movement after all three of her kids nearly die from rotavirus

I wonder how many others your little rug rats infected?
RE: Anti-Vaxx Asshole Wakes Up
Quote:...although O’Meara admits she lost a good friend who was anti-vax.

You know you're batting for the crazy side when you refuse to remain friends with people who have differing viewpoints to you.
Penn and Teller did an episode where they showed how fucking dumb these anti-vaxxers are being.

Anti-vaxxing is the veritable world-wide spread of disease that kills us all.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
At least she changed her mind when her kids almost died. That means she's still better than some people in this country.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

And how many others will need a near death experience to open their eyes.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 20, 2016 at 8:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: after her own fucking kids nearly die.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/anti-vax...rotavirus/

Quote:Anti-vaxx mom abandons the movement after all three of her kids nearly die from rotavirus

I wonder how many others your little rug rats infected?

But it makes them STRONGER, don't you know?
Dying to live, living to die.
Anti-vaxxers should be given their own community somewhere in the wilderness where they get no benefits from modern medicine and they're kept away from the rest of us.
Dying to live, living to die.
<starting the clock>

Why infant vaccination can be considered medical malpractice and a crime against evolution:

http://drsuzanne.net/dr-suzanne-humphrie...ccination/

A baby’s immune system produces only very small amounts of IL-1B and TNF-alpha. There was a time when experts thought that this was simply a DEFECT in all newborn humans. In 2004, a study by Chelvarajan suggested that if vaccine manufacturers added various immune system kickers into vaccines, this would solve the problem and fix these perfectly normal children’s immune systems, which are so often described in terms of “defective”, or “inadequate”, when they are completely age appropriate, with characteristics shared by all land mammals.

Subunit vaccines like HepB, Strep Pneumo, Hib and Meningococcal have potent “adjuvants” – such as aluminum. Without them, the baby’s immune system sits there and does nothing. An adjuvant creates a red-alert situation forcing the infant’s innate immune system to respond in the opposite manner to the way it should function in the first year of life. Pro-vaccine immunologists see nothing wrong with this.

However, by 2007, 2007, Chelvarajan was seeing things differently, and stated in the last paragraph, that whereas in the past, they had considered this a “defect”, they now considered it:an important developmental program when he said:

"This anti-inflammatory phenotype may be beneficial to the neonate at a time when tissue growth and remodelling events are taking place at a rapid pace… thus the inability of the neonate to respond to infection with encapsulated bacteria may be the risk the organism takes for successful development."

In order to adjust to the world appropriately, an “anti-inflammatory phenotype” is critical to an infant. Breast milk acts as a stand-in innate immune system, which protects the baby from toxin-mediated and other diseases, by supplying anti-inflammatory substances in the milk along with other immune particles which prevent bacteria and viruses from adhering, or kills them outright.

This protects the baby, acting as “in loco” defense, while the infant immune system is being programmed to know self from non-self. This same pattern of development is seen in laboratories where they study non-human mammals, and is ubiquitous across mammals, showing that the anti-inflammatory phenotype is crucial to successful survival both short and long term.

A more recent article by Elahi in 2013, showed that infant immune cells have full functional capacity, but are clamped down for a higher purpose while learning what is self, what is a healthy commensal micro-organism, and what should later be attacked.[/i]

[b]During this period of ‘clamping’ which is approximately 2 human years (extrapolated from animal studies), the infant is well compensated by the mother’s human milk, which continues the educational process and kills unwanted organisms.
What then, could be the effect of vaccines, which interfere with the quiescent state of the infant’s immune system master plan, adding large amounts of aluminum—do?

With breastmilk support, an infant immune system develops appropriately and systematically – in its own due time, according to the genetic program placed in the baby from the day the child was conceived. What is that master plan? To enable the infant to safely transition into immunological independence with the minimum level of inflammation possible. Can that system be derailed? Yes it can. What can derail the neonatal immune system? Anything which triggers an inflammatory response in the mother while she is pregnant and in the baby by the use of a vaccination.

Ironically the medical research is very clear about one thing. It’s not the “infection” per se that causes the problem. It’s the activation of the immune system. How do they know it’s not just the infection? Because stress, toxins and other non-infectious antigens can trigger the immune system cascade, in very similar ways to infection. (aka cytokine storm)

If it is important for successful development of a baby to allow the RISK of infection by NOT allowing two key parts of the primary infection defense to “fire”, what’s the OTHER risk you might take, if you force an immune system to do something it’s not supposed to do? A vaccine by definition, causes repeated, chronic inflammation at set time intervals. Vaccines are designed to create peripheral inflammation, and vaccine adjuvants and antigens can cause brain inflammation, create allergies, and autoimmunity – resulting in constant inflammation all around the body. For some children vaccines can also cause mitochondria to stop working properly.

After about two years I have no problem with immunization, but before the immune system becomes "unclamped", I consider infant vaccination a crime against humanity and nature.

You know what happens when you over-heat a new small engine before the metal has time to "seat" through constant low stress use? It never seats right and under preforms for the rest of it's life...but the repair-man is very happy with a life-long repeat customer.
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(September 20, 2016 at 10:09 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: <starting the clock>

You can stop it now. Hehe
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gorillas pose for selfie with DR Congo anti-poaching unit Duty 21 2106 April 22, 2019 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fuck you, anti-vaxxers bennyboy 32 3353 February 11, 2019 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Being anti social justice warrior is a catalyst for bullying behavior EruptedCarcassBloat 84 9484 October 12, 2016 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Anti-Vaxxer Sympathy SmootherPebble 131 22995 October 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Jaxxie1181
  Anti vaxers at it again? KichigaiNeko 7 2039 May 16, 2014 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Anti-vac children on the line Kayenneh 10 4955 January 26, 2014 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Are you a monkey’s cousin, or is your god is an asshole? popeyespappy 16 4544 June 19, 2013 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: little_monkey