Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X
SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/

Anybody watching? On principle, I'm behind the Millenials, but I have no clue who on an individual basis. Some douchebags on here. 
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: SURVIVOR: Millennials vs. Gen X
With a collection like that you need a maniac with a chainsaw to make an appearance.
Dying to live, living to die.
Ooh, evacuation. Everybody. It's a cyclone.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm watching this season. The first show just finished but I won't post any spoilers in case you're still watching it, c172.
Gen X will kick ass this season, though. I gotta route for my peeps. Smile
Well, that episode was kinda meh due to the evac. But I'm ready for the next one.
Oh cool. Promoting generational conflict. You win this time, bourgeoisie
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SURVIVOR 35: HHH Clueless Morgan 65 7133 December 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1068 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  SURVIVOR: Game Changers Clueless Morgan 83 10879 May 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1304 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon
  SURVIVOR Clueless Morgan 537 66062 September 8, 2016 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: c172