Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 6:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not new here, apparently
I'm not new here, apparently
I went to sign up and found out I had 2 years ago.  Not only that, I've already posted more than 30 posts, none of which I remember.

DO NOT get old kids.  I know what you're thinking.  "Old guy telling me what to do?  I'll do what I want!"  But please, trust me on this one.  It isn't all buying beer and having no curfew.

Anyway, I'm back...at least until I forget to keep coming back.
RE: I'm not new here, apparently
(September 22, 2016 at 11:34 am)Asmodee Wrote: I went to sign up and found out I had 2 years ago.  Not only that, I've already posted more than 30 posts, none of which I remember.

DO NOT get old kids.  I know what you're thinking.  "Old guy telling me what to do?  I'll do what I want!"  But please, trust me on this one.  It isn't all buying beer and having no curfew.

Welcome... back?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(September 22, 2016 at 11:34 am)Asmodee Wrote: I went to sign up and found out I had 2 years ago.  Not only that, I've already posted more than 30 posts, none of which I remember.

That's really funny, Asmodee.   I hope the thrill of becoming a new member is as exciting for you as it was the first time!    Tongue
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Welcome.
Hey! Welcome Smile

You know what they say! Err....
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
This is the best intro I've seen yet. lol
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
As one old fart to another...... who are you?
Well...glad you posted an intro. People 'round here are often fashionably late to that party.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

You said that last time you tried signing up.
Welcome!

2 yrs out with no memory? That's FNG status in my book.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Here Nomistic 13 481 February 12, 2024 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  I'm new here Sigiere 14 924 May 24, 2023 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New here Rdougall 9 1237 January 27, 2023 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New guy here Roykok 8 1063 November 10, 2022 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New Here probablynothing#34 18 1332 June 30, 2022 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir