Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystal Children. Americans are droll...
Crystal Children. Americans are droll...
I was searching for so-called 'glass children' and came across crystal children

"Crystal children are children who have a crystal-colored aura, a theoretical field of radiation around the body that some claim to be able to see. Along with indigo children — those with indigo auras — they are claimed to be more spiritually evolved at birth than others. Some people believe that they are being born in greater and greater numbers in recent years. It is often said that these children have an opalescent aura, and they are sometimes referred to as rainbow children. They are also said to be fascinated by rocks and crystals."

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-are-crystal-children.htm

I was fascinated as a boy with my uncles collection of minerals. That means I was a crystal child, too??? I don't know what my aura was like then, though. Sad

"
It is such a relief to know that there are others like me and find answers to help explain why I am a psycho freak who never seemed to fit in this world.

Now that I seem to have more answers to why/what I am and the experiences that one has when going through the crystal process, I hope to seek others like me who have also felt as if they don't belong here on earth. "

If you don't belong here on earth, then it's high time to join 'Heaven's Gate', IMO.
or maybe my mood today is wicked. Big Grin

I wonder who comes up with brilliant ideas like indigo children and crystal children?
====================

this is what I was originally looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSwqo-g2Tbk

Glass children - recognizing Glass Children — What It Means to Be a Sibling of a Child with Special Needs
RE: Crystal Children. Americans are droll...
(September 25, 2016 at 10:19 am)mcolafson Wrote: I was searching for so-called 'glass children' and came across crystal children

"Crystal children are children who have a crystal-colored aura, a theoretical field of radiation around the body that some claim to be able to see. Along with indigo children — those with indigo auras — they are claimed to be more spiritually evolved at birth than others. Some people believe that they are being born in greater and greater numbers in recent years. It is often said that these children have an opalescent aura, and they are sometimes referred to as rainbow children. They are also said to be fascinated by rocks and crystals."

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-are-crystal-children.htm

I was fascinated as a boy with my uncles collection of minerals. That means I was a crystal child, too??? I don't know what my aura was like then, though. Sad

"
It is such a relief to know that there are others like me and find answers to help explain why I am a psycho freak who never seemed to fit in this world.

Now that I seem to have more answers to why/what I am and the experiences that one has when going through the crystal process, I hope to seek others like me who have also felt as if they don't belong here on earth. "

If you don't belong here on earth, then it's high time to join 'Heaven's Gate', IMO.
or maybe my mood today is wicked. Big Grin

I wonder who comes up with brilliant ideas like indigo children and crystal children?
====================

Hippies! Hippies come up with ideas like Crystal Children. I still like hippies though!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

What is this aura shit
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(September 25, 2016 at 10:33 am)Aegon Wrote: What is this aura shit

I don't like your shitty aura.
(September 25, 2016 at 10:40 am)mcolafson Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 10:33 am)Aegon Wrote: What is this aura shit

I don't like your shitty aura.

Can you smell an aura?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I prefer the blue people of Kentucky. They are easier to spot.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 25, 2016 at 10:43 am)chimp3 Wrote:
(September 25, 2016 at 10:40 am)mcolafson Wrote: I don't like your shitty aura.

Can you smell an aura?

You sure can, and they all smell like bullshit.
“Life is like a grapefruit. Well, it's sort of orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast.”  - Ford Prefect
And here I thought crystal children were children born of drug addicts.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
my psychic told me not to worry that my plaid aura would cause bad karma
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 25, 2016 at 11:44 am)vorlon13 Wrote: my psychic told me not to worry that my plaid aura would cause bad karma

Well, she's right. Gay men should never do plaid.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans spend $30 billion annually on alternative medicine Fake Messiah 26 4752 November 11, 2016 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas