Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tire Swing
Tire Swing
A song about our behavior.

>snip<

I wrote the song. A stranger made the video.

Moderator Notice
Video Snipped --- 30/30 Rule

~SteelCurtain
RE: Tire Swing
I do not understand your basic premise unless you are advocating for the superiority of Wing Chin and Punk Rock!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Thought you meant this one. (It is a better song, right?)

https://youtu.be/xqqt0vtYT5s
Mine's around 10 years old as well. I'm sorry you don't like the title. If you don't want to give a real critique, may I ask you, why do you like Kimya Dawson's song more?

(September 27, 2016 at 10:58 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I do not understand your basic premise unless you are advocating for the superiority of Wing Chin and Punk Rock!

Well then, I've failed as a songwriter.
I don't know what the 30/30 Rule is on a forum. There's this, "If it takes less than 30 seconds to hear thunder after seeing the flash, lightning is near enough to pose a threat; after the storm ends, wait 30 minutes before resuming outdoor activities."

Anyway, bye.
Errr, ok bye...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(September 27, 2016 at 10:49 pm)Mick Travis Wrote: A song about our behavior.

>snip<

Moderator Notice

~SteelCurtain

Here is the thing: if you going to do a shameleds plug, at least become part of the community before doing that.

Did you mistaken this site with google adds or something?
A mod let me know it's deleted because I don't have 30 posts.

Really, last poet? What kind of superstar do you think I am?
(September 28, 2016 at 8:21 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 10:49 pm)Mick Travis Wrote: A song about our behavior.

>snip<

Moderator Notice

~SteelCurtain

Here is the thing: if you going to do a shameleds plug, at least become part of the community before doing that.

Did you mistaken this site with google adds or something?
What kind of superstar do you think I am?

I've been reading threads here. I see the advice column is taken care of. So, I'd thought I'd post a little more about myself. I was wondering if anyone found any relevance in this old song. I wondered what they thought about the music.

The strange comments I got above on the song are rare. I usually don't get a comment. I never get a critique. No one hits a "Like" or "Thanks" button. Forum members dance with me everywhere else while they try to hypnotize me into their coping mechanisms. It's a dirty dance.

I said bye, because I don't see a reason for me to be here. It's not that I don't like you. I don't know you. I love life, so you are precious to me.
Perhaps reading the forum rules would be a good start.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 28, 2016 at 3:26 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Perhaps reading the forum rules would be a good start.

That's clever. I wonder why I meet so many hateful atheists online. I must bring it out of them.