Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lock The Door To Islam || Geert Wilders
Lock The Door To Islam || Geert Wilders
Quote:http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/...oor-islam/

Geert Wilders For Breitbart: Let’s Lock The Door To Islam

Last week, we had an important debate in the Dutch Parliament. We discussed the future of our country. I pointed out that we will have no future if we do not de-islamize the Netherlands. Our time is a time for action.

Islam is an existential threat to our survival as a free nation. It violates all the basic principles and freedoms of our Constitution. It discriminates non-Muslims, who have no rights under Islamic Sharia law....

We must end all immigration from Islamic countries. There is more than enough Islam in our countries already. Eurostat, the European Union’s statistical office, expects 77 million immigrants to enter Europe in the next half century. Most of them are Islamic.

If we do not stop them, we will be facing a catastrophe. We will be colonized and Islamized. We will cease to exist. We can already see how disruptive relatively small groups are. Research by the University of Amsterdam showed that 11% of the Muslims in the Netherlands are prepared to use violence for the sake of Islam. This is more than 100,000 people.

The more Islam we get, the more dangerous and less free our society becomes. Let us keep our countries safe. And lock the door to Islam.

We must also stimulate voluntary remigration of those who are already here. And those who stay must adopt our values; they must assimilate and integrate.

It is not extremist to demand that Muslims, who want to live in our midst, renounce the hateful doctrine and texts of Islam and abide by our laws. If they commit crimes, act against our laws, impose Sharia law, or wage jihad, we must expel them. My party wants to strip all criminals with dual nationalities of their Dutch nationality and expel them to the country of their other nationality.

These measures are part of our de-islamization plans and have been on our party platform for over ten years.

It's a no-brainer.
RE: Lock The Door To Islam || Geert Wilders
https://twitter.com/AMDWaters/status/781461086377738241
(September 29, 2016 at 2:23 am)mralstoner Wrote: It's a no-brainer.

It -is- that, yeah.........
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
What even somebody like Sameera Khan, Miss New Jersey, who is fighting money in politics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn0kqwf-9aQ

5 percent of any give population, yeah, it's a no brainer. Just like the OP. Or Geert Wilders for that matter. Although that may be a bit unfair. Wilders only appeals to no brainers. He's got a very real agenda based on fear mongering.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Preserving freedom by perscuting others? Is there a final solution for Islam?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(October 1, 2016 at 10:37 am)chimp3 Wrote: Preserving freedom by perscuting others? Is there a final solution for Islam?

Meet stoner. My best bet is that he buys Knorr for the price of good hash. I can understand the brain damage.
(October 1, 2016 at 10:37 am)chimp3 Wrote: Preserving freedom by perscuting others? Is there a final solution for Islam?

Exactly what I am thinking these last few years. You know it's the same terminology. You just have to replace the word Islam or muslim with jew to see where this is going.

Cue the iditots saying that muslims aren't a race to feel better stewing in their bigotry.

I for one am more afraid of 20 to 25 percent of rabid rightwingers in any given European country than I am of a minority of 3 to 5 percent. People fucking themselves over and over by supporting these rightwing messiah figures, since what they have in mind is doing away with everything that doesn't meet their - mostly religious - nationalist views. Without naming names, but someone belonging to the LGBT community supports their sworn enemies. Someone standing for secularism is in for an unpleasant surprise. Someone defending women't right to their own bodies is in for an even more unpleasant ride.

As is already shown in Poland as well as Hungary, and to a lesser degree in the Czech republic.
I would say that a nation that prides itself on virtues such as liberty and equality has not done a good job of convincing others of the value of those virtues if their nation is that easily colonized by sharia loving terrorists.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(October 1, 2016 at 10:46 am)chimp3 Wrote: I would say that a nation that prides itself on virtues such as liberty and eqjuality has not done a good job of convincing others of the value of those virtues if their nation is that easily colonized by sharia loving terrorists.

3 to 5 percent? Seriously? And what percentage of these 3 to 5 percent are Sharia loving terrorists, would you guess?

And I don't even go to the fact that what some people understand under Sharia is only the punitive part that's waved in their faces by rightwingers. But it's much more than that. At it's core it's mainly an inctrument to solve border and property disputes by moderating between interested parties.

That's why I rowed back from calling Wilders a no brainer. He's got his brain where his agenda leads him. To the troughs of power.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7733 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5424 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33619 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Geert Wilders Aractus 33 7689 February 21, 2013 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Minimalist