Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ask an Excited Penguin
Ask an Excited Penguin
Ask me... Or I'll get mad and do nothing about it. Your choice.
RE: Ask an Excited Penguin
What's got you so excited?
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(September 30, 2016 at 2:32 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Ask me... Or I'll get mad and do nothing about it. Your choice.

Where do you live?  What's your name?  What's your job?  What's your sexuality?  Are you the sociable type?  What do you think about the fact some people dislike you on here?  Do you ever purposefully annoy people?  Is there a big difference in your personality on here and in real life?  Can you give me 3 occasions you think have been the happiest in your life?  What are your 3 worst fears?  Which 3 people in this world do you love the most?  How tall are you?  How old are you?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

What brand beer are you drinking on this Friday night EP?
Would you rather be given a million dollars or get to personally appoint our next president?
.......Y?
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(September 30, 2016 at 8:50 pm)paulpablo Wrote:
(September 30, 2016 at 2:32 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Ask me... Or I'll get mad and do nothing about it. Your choice.

Where do you live?  What's your name?  What's your job?  What's your sexuality?  Are you the sociable type?  What do you think about the fact some people dislike you on here?  Do you ever purposefully annoy people?  Is there a big difference in your personality on here and in real life?  Can you give me 3 occasions you think have been the happiest in your life?  What are your 3 worst fears?  Which 3 people in this world do you love the most?  How tall are you?  How old are you?

I live in Moldova, Eastern Europe, my name's Nick, I love cats, not dogs, I like to mingle, penguins are not supposed to be pariahs, I don't know why my black and white fur is not a hit at this party, stop asking me personal stuff, I'm shy.  Shy
(September 30, 2016 at 9:40 pm)PETE_ROSE Wrote: Would you rather be given a million dollars or get to personally appoint our next president?

I don't think I'd do a good job at the latter, nor do I think I have to since Hillary will win, so I'll take the million dollars instead, invest it wisely, make an enormous fortune and do much more good with that.
(September 30, 2016 at 8:46 pm)Jesster Wrote: What's got you so excited?

Life, in general.
(September 30, 2016 at 8:50 pm)paulpablo Wrote:

Magically lost my shyness.

I'm unemployed. I'm 5.6 feet tall, or 1.72 m. I'm twenty years old. I think I'm more affable in real life, but I don't really know much more than that. I've been the happiest at a very young age as I lived away from home with some relatives and the times I've been in love. My worst fears are losing someone very close to me right now, life and death, in that order. I love someone romantically right now, but other than that, an old friend I've fallen out with a long time ago and my brother.