Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ask a writer.
Ask a writer.
Ask away.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Ask a writer.
What genre do you prefer to write?
(October 1, 2016 at 1:35 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: What genre do you prefer to write?

Fiction.
~ Erin Hunter
Apparently, we're not asking a very verbose writer Tongue
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(October 1, 2016 at 1:39 am)Alex K Wrote: Apparently, we're not asking a very verbose writer Tongue

Nice opinion, yet not a question.
~ Erin Hunter
(October 1, 2016 at 1:35 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(October 1, 2016 at 1:35 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: What genre do you prefer to write?

Fiction.

No, I just mean do you write mystery, fantasy, science-fiction, what?
(October 1, 2016 at 1:40 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: No, I just mean do you write mystery, fantasy, science-fiction, what?

I write general fiction. It does not fit any other sub category.
~ Erin Hunter
(October 1, 2016 at 1:41 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(October 1, 2016 at 1:40 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: No, I just mean do you write mystery, fantasy, science-fiction, what?

I write general fiction.  It does not fit any other sub category.

Ok, any common themes or anything like that? Tell us something you've written about in the past, for example.

I remember reading some of your work and being a jerk about it, but I also remember not meaning it, so I think it's good, I just can't really remember what it was about Smile
Do you have any favorite authors?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
What are some of the specific things you do (or practice) to help you to write better?