Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical - MS
Medical - MS
I know that we have at least a couple of MS diagnosed individuals. Thought this is interesting. Let me know if you can't view these from the links.

OTC supplement may impact MS brain atrophy. Small initial study.

Discussion of early induction therapy in treating MS.

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Medical - MS
Did you mean to direct us to what looks like your private password protected medical files ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Nope. These are not medical files, just medical articles. Anytime I click their link it opens because I'm a member. Didn't know if it would work for others in this instance. Sometimes it will, others not. I'll copy/paste all the info.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Fixed.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
That's interesting i might look into that and when i go to see my Neurologist i am going to see if i can get some stem cells research done on me.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
MS ALS Parkinsons, it's scary to contemplate.

I don't recall the official name, but many years ago I encountered someone who's spinal cord slowly quit working starting in his early 20s. Within a couple years he was a quadriplegic. That was so sad, seeing someone experience that so young where we tend to think of the first 3 I listed as commencing in the 40s or later.

I have a relative, undiagnosed still, that I think has Parkinsons or something like it. And he's shown signs of it since his mid 40s. He doesn't like to talk about past the point he's not been diagnosed with anything yet.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I have a close family member who was diagnosed with Parkinson's around 20 years ago. It can be pretty frightening towards the end, but it's possible to maintain a relatively high degree of function/quality of life for several years after diagnosis, with the appropriate treatment.

I would consider ALS  to be the most frightening though, due to how rapidly it advances.
(October 8, 2016 at 9:20 am)dyresand Wrote: That's interesting i might look into that and when i go to see my Neurologist i am going to see if i can get some stem cells research done on me.

How have you been doing so far?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Potential, Possible, Maybe Medical Game-Changer BrianSoddingBoru4 0 266 March 21, 2022 at 4:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Vaccination exemption in CA, personal down, medical up brewer 245 45903 December 25, 2017 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Inspiring Medical Breakthroughs of 2017 shadow 13 2890 December 25, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Medical information needed. Gawdzilla Sama 22 4637 September 25, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  A couple of Medical snippets brewer 0 594 June 5, 2017 at 5:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Medical/Sugar/Comparison to Big Tobacco brewer 7 2044 December 2, 2016 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Noprophets
  More Medical Crap brewer 5 1384 September 29, 2016 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Medical: ADHD and Homeless brewer 5 1268 September 27, 2016 at 11:49 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Medical/Psych snippets brewer 0 766 September 20, 2016 at 12:05 pm
  Medical/ rec drug injection/endocarditis brewer 2 773 September 19, 2016 at 10:26 am