Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass Aquaponics.
Bluegrass Aquaponics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vueuOky0R7g
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Bluegrass Aquaponics.
Thought this would be a thread on MJ growing operations. Sorry.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It will be, as soon as it's legal.  Greenhouse conditions, no pesticide, hydro...we're talkin local quality any time of the year.

Imagine how much an ounce of that shit would cost.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 6, 2016 at 6:24 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Imagine how much an ounce of that shit would cost.

Whatever they can get away with charging for it, just like everything else? Tongue

ETA: Seriously, though - legal weed here reached a price equilibrium here, coincidentally the current price is approximately what we were paying pre-legalization. Value-added products that weren't readily available such as vape cartridges are priced at a premium.
Ready for that vertical garden?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I've been ready for a vertical garden since I left the vertical farm, lol.   Unfortunately, though, I still have the same problem as always. Current vertical systems are incompatible with the suspended solids in integrated loops, and current integrated loops are incompatible with the return flow from a vertical agricultural setup.  

It's infuriating actually.  I've been at it for a few years.  The two systems solve each others problems, if you can find a way to plug them into each other.  The beds and rafts that the integrated loops use are a poor use of expensive cubic feet in a greenhouse.  Plus, they limit the production of fish.  The beds can only filter so much water at a time.  With a vertical setup you can cram anywhere up to eight acres onto a single acre of land (and ghet more out of your simulated acres than field acres)..so you can increase fish production up to eight times the current recommended stocking density of any system with the same footprint.  Meanwhile, feeding eight acres of mixed vegetables on a single acre would be made immensely more affordable if you don't have to buy expensive hydro nutrient solutions..which are themselves, touchy as all hell.   

Year round production of meat and vegetables with less space, less water, no trucked in fertility, no pesticides.  You can understand my obsession. Some of the bigger operations of either individual system are 100's of acres under glass or ponds. I'd be satisfied with a toy that pays the bills. Those guys up there, cut into my market, btw....that's my competition, lol.
Please stop, I'm basically touching myself.

#horthorny
Hows that been going, btw?  Haven't had occasion to ask in awhile.
I had to quit school because they stopped holding the classes I needed at night. I had a small patio garden this summer. I'm strapped for cash because I'm living alone and paying nearly a grand in rent per month.