Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As a now 13 year old atheist I feel obligated to use 4chan
I heard about it, seems cool, sounds scary, i already use candid.

I never looked at it. What is it about?
RE: As a now 13 year old atheist I feel obligated to use 4chan
Ok, have fun Smile
Just don't let them convince you that DDoSing is cool or anything stupid like that.  Remember, with great lulz comes great responsibility.
If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Don't turn into a racist/sexist/whateverist.

Not that there's anything wrong with Whateverists Tongue

Yabbut no seriously, be good >.>
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I don't get the appeal of hanging out in the Mos Eisley of the Internet, but whatever floats your boat.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
4chan is a cesspool, a sewer.
Yup, it's mostly just a gaggle of assholes.

GGers
MRAs
Other assorted troglodytes, including a hefty number of alt-right shitstains.

Wonderful bunch.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
4chan is good at developing and nurturing racism and xenophobia, so be sure not to tell them that you're Kurdish. You'll get a rare Pepe sent your way with the quickness.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Who is this 4chan leaking nude pictures, he needs to be stopped
When I was 13 there were no such things. There were slingshots. There were bows. And other things better not mentioned here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Britney Spears is now an atheist! Jehanne 24 2829 November 26, 2022 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: Mandelbrotfornia
  Ricky Gervais won Dawkins award this year Fake Messiah 13 2276 September 6, 2019 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Have you met people criticizing atheists who use the expression OMG Der/die AtheistIn 30 4167 April 3, 2019 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Simon Moon
  How do atheists feel about name days? Der/die AtheistIn 25 2860 November 30, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  How did u feel when you deconverted? Lebneni Murtad 32 5010 October 27, 2018 at 10:29 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  It's coming up to that time of year again... The Valkyrie 40 12125 September 23, 2017 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Any other atheists just feel an acute intolerance for religious people? WisdomOfTheTrees 93 14188 February 10, 2017 at 3:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  How do UK atheists feel about the Monarchy? drfuzzy 55 5859 November 14, 2016 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Observation after embracing atheism for a year thool 18 2996 July 16, 2016 at 12:25 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I feel a bit relieved. Little Rik 238 23810 July 5, 2016 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: robvalue