Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Circumcision thread
Another Circumcision thread
Once again the show, Shameless, touches on the subject.

It is the premiere of the new season and a boy asks his girlfriend why she never goes down on him even though he constantly goes down on her.

She has done it before, but she says, "Your penis looks weird. You have all this extra skin and it freaks me out."
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Another Circumcision thread
This subject is almost as annoying as Christians bitching about gay marriage.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

Atheists completely lose their shit with this. I mean, I understand the argument against it, but I look and feel better cut. Plus, all of us who have kids (which, incidentally, is not me) make decisions regarding our kids. Yes, I'm sure it's painful, but I know for a fact that I've been through much more painful things.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 6, 2016 at 11:11 pm)c172 Wrote: Atheists completely lose their shit with this. I mean, I understand the argument against it, but I look and feel better cut.
I doubt you'd do it as an adult, lol.  You think it looks and feels better because it's yours - and you're the expert on your comfort and what sort of peen you think looks good.  Wink

Some chicks dig it, some don't...you figure out which kind you have on your hands pretty quick.  The ones that dig it, though, secretly wish that yours wasn't cut...not that they'll ever tell you.  You're welcome.

Quote:Plus, all of us who have kids (which, incidentally, is not me) make decisions regarding our kids. Yes, I'm sure it's painful, but I know for a fact that I've been through much more painful things.
That first day is full of blood.....shit getting snipped, cut, and ripped left right and center.  Par for the course.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Yeah, cut or not, it's weird thinking of being able to remember my very first day on earth. Must have been horrifying.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 6, 2016 at 11:11 pm)c172 Wrote: Atheists completely lose their shit with this. I mean, I understand the argument against it, but I look and feel better cut. Plus, all of us who have kids (which, incidentally, is not me) make decisions regarding our kids. Yes, I'm sure it's painful, but I know for a fact that I've been through much more painful things.

I found that out the hard way.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
[Image: Preview?imageID=16054351&generatorTypeID...t2=&text3=]
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 6, 2016 at 11:11 pm)c172 Wrote: Atheists completely lose their shit with this.

Which is why I enjoy calling them on their shit in relation to this subject.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I am entirely without prejudice on this subject.

A man's circumcision status does not matter to me at all. I'm an equal opportunity fellator.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

"It's got no personality."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH2Jg5soZig