Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Wonder Romney Won't Endorse Him.
No Wonder Romney Won't Endorse Him.
Drumpf is a "taker."

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/donald-t...ing-about/

Quote:Donald Trump is the ‘taker’ the GOP has been whining about

Quote:Put bluntly, news of Donald Trump’s tax avoidance indicts the Republican Party on the charge of rank hypocrisy. It has nominated a man who represents everything the party has said it opposed since the election of America’s first black president.
Republicans have nominated a “taker.”
Not long ago, a man named Mitt Romney was running for the GOP’s 2012 nomination. Shortly after securing the nomination, a video emerged of Romney, a former executive of the Wall Street firm Bain Capital, telling a group of donors that his path to victory would not include about “47 percent” of Americans (emphasis mine).
RE: No Wonder Romney Won't Endorse Him.
They should simply admit defeat and disband the party.
Of course we all know that the republicunts don't mean rich cocksuckers when they talk about "takers."  That's reserved for the poor.
I would never vote for Trump and I don't give a shit what a man wearing space underwear thinks about Trump or me.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I wonder if Trump has ever boinked a Mormon lass ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I got one for you Min, "Grab 'em by the pussy!" -Donald Trump

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-wapo-229299

Donald Trump bragged about groping, kissing and attempting to have sex with married women — and said he was entitled to do so because he’s a “star” — in a private tape published on Friday that threatens to envelop, if not sink, his candidacy just days before his second presidential debate with Hillary Clinton.

“I don’t even wait,” he boasts, as he talks about groping at women’s genitals.

“And when you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says to Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” in a clip from 2005 that was first published by the Washington Post late on Friday. “You can do anything.”
“Whatever you want,” an off-camera voice that appears to Bush replies.

“Grab them by the pussy,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5958 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Raising the minimum wage won't help Foxaèr 156 7877 June 16, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 820 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear ReptilianPeon 11 1960 April 12, 2020 at 6:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Why Red Flag Laws Won't Work. onlinebiker 203 10344 August 26, 2019 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Wonder where this is now? Sitting in a trash can somewhere? A Godzilla fan 5 664 July 16, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Drich
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4496 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  If you won the lottery..... Brian37 18 880 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Nice Gesture But It Probably Won't Help Minimalist 0 204 October 14, 2018 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 504 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods