Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Duggar Fuctards Can't Wait For The End of the World
Duggar Fuctards Can't Wait For The End of the World
The death cult that is jesusism is truly sickening.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/duggar-d...y-realize/

Quote:In the meantime, Jill and Derick Dillard are waiting for the world to end.

“I love having a front-row seat to just get a glimpse of how God is going to fulfill Revelation 7:9,” Derick Dillard posted on Instagram. “I truly believe that we are living in a generation with unique opportunities that God is using to usher in the Kingdom of Heaven quicker than any of us may realize.”
RE: Duggar Fuctards Can't Wait For The End of the World
They are waiting, jihadis are making it, the fucking ending for infidels Big Grin

#majorityofchristiansarecuteandharmless
Sick-minded attention whores. Fuck 'em.

The believers who pray for the end of the world are all resentful twats who can't quite bring themselves to say out loud what is so obviously true: they can't wait to see their detractors and all those other reprobates who didn't drink the Kool Aid suffer mightily, while they bask in their imagined reward. It's beyond pathetic.

Oh, and all those dead Jews they claim to love so much . . . well, that's just the cherry on top.

So, yeah . . . fuck 'em.
They really are retarded. Honestly I would watch their show just for laughing and shaking my head at their stupid acts.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(October 11, 2016 at 4:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The death cult that is jesusism is truly sickening.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/duggar-d...y-realize/

Quote:In the meantime, Jill and Derick Dillard are waiting for the world to end.

“I love having a front-row seat to just get a glimpse of how God is going to fulfill Revelation 7:9,” Derick Dillard posted on Instagram. “I truly believe that we are living in a generation with unique opportunities that God is using to usher in the Kingdom of Heaven quicker than any of us may realize.”

You may not agree with their religious views, but (with the exception of that hypocrite, Josh) the Duggars are a nice family and nice people. They don't mean any harm to anybody and from what I've seen, it really doesn't seem like any of them have a malicious bone in their body.

Most of us Christians believe that the "end of the world" will simply be the second coming of Christ where we all then move on to the next life, whatever that might be. Not some horrible natural disaster that kills every living thing on the planet. Given their gentle spirit, I am very much willing to bet the Duggars see it as the former.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Erm..I'd have to ask, CL, if you're aware of the massive incest/rape scandal that happened with that family, if you think they don't mean any harm to anyone.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 12, 2016 at 1:07 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Erm..I'd have to ask, CL, if you're aware of the massive incest/rape scandal that happened with that family, if you think they don't mean any harm to anyone.

I wrote "with the exception of that hypocrite, Josh."
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
It's not just that it happened (Josh actions) but that there was an attempt to cover up. That's is the part that does not sit well with me.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 12, 2016 at 1:09 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(October 12, 2016 at 1:07 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Erm..I'd have to ask, CL, if you're aware of the massive incest/rape scandal that happened with that family, if you think they don't mean any harm to anyone.

Fair enough, I replied before that edit - but it wasn't just 'that hypocrite Josh.'  The whole family was complicit in protecting him and shielding him from the justice that literally anyone else would've experienced. The parents didn't even report the already-admitted sexual abuse for over a year.

Was the cover-up specifically a result of their religion?  I couldn't say - but it definitely shows that they aren't just innocent good-hearted people that we happen to disagree with.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 12, 2016 at 1:09 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:

And what of the parents who tried to pay off victims and cover up the story? They were willing to protect their little pedophile monster at any cost. That doesn't paint a picture of people who mean no harm.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 11111 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Global Prayer To End Atheism Foxaèr 60 7778 August 25, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I dreamt that when you die, you end up flying in darkness. But in the midst of it Edge92 27 1734 June 12, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Can't Wait For The Day This Is True In The U.S. Minimalist 79 25093 September 13, 2017 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Godscreated
Thumbs Down END TIMES COMPENDIUM IAOALGIV 111 24019 August 23, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  So can god end his own existence? Vast Vision 53 14128 July 27, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  End Poverty with Vocations?! TrueChristian 14 4690 January 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 5262 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If in the end, you found that god really existed... Pyrrho 33 6510 June 4, 2015 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Josh Duggar is a molester. Lemonvariable72 9 1762 May 24, 2015 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Nope