Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin Ally threatens Nuclear War if Trump loses, says woman can't lead USA
Putin Ally threatens Nuclear War if Trump loses, says woman can't lead USA
http://globalnews.ca/news/2998588/vladim...y-clinton/

So fucking sick of this kind of attitude throughout the world.  The whole idea that a woman can't lead one of the world's most powerful countries is ridiculous.  And don't give me the bullshit that he just doesn't trust Hillary.  He fucking said, and I quote:
Quote:“Most Americans should choose Trump because men have been leading for millions of year. You can’t take the risk of having one of the richest, most powerful countries led by a woman president,” he said.

And of course he threatens Nuclear War if they don't get their way.  I'm sure it's just stupid rhetoric, but people shouldn't be spouting stupid rhetoric.  It's what gives rise to fuckers like Donald Trump and this asshole in the first place.  

Oh btw, Russia?  Totally doesn't support Donald Trump.  Nope.  not at all.
RE: Putin Ally threatens Nuclear War if Trump loses, says woman can't lead USA
This is worrying...
We've got our own home growns saying the same shit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Ironic considering if Trump got elected I think nuclear war may be even more likely (bomb N. Korea and half the middle east).
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
Quote:Many Russians regard Zhirinovsky as a clownish figure who makes outspoken statements to grab attention but he is also widely viewed as a faithful servant of Kremlin policy, sometimes used to float radical opinions to test public reaction.

Now we know from where Drumpf copied his act.
Got a point though. What if she has one of her yucky girl periods and gets really angry? Or faints at the sight of violence and bared legs? What if Bill needs a sammich in the middle of a crucial meeting and she has to go do her solemn wifey duty?

Panic
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 12, 2016 at 3:47 pm)Kingpin Wrote: Ironic considering if Trump got elected I think nuclear war may be even more likely (bomb N. Korea and half the middle east).

I doubt it, Trump and Putin actually seem to like each other whereas Hillary would just carry on the Obama method of dealing with Putin, which is to just call him a twat every chance he gets.
Seems to be working, too, all you gotta do is talk shit till the other guy drops the ball, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I completely agree that it has been turned into political hyperbole and Russia does not "have Trump's back"....but I do think there is legitimate concern for civilizational stability with a woman led "feminized" government.

Watch this with an open mind and please tell me what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

To be fair, I believe the current dominant patriarchy is also dangerous but for reasons in the opposite direction. It is externally destructive to the world at large.
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(October 12, 2016 at 4:03 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: I completely agree that it has been turned into political hyperbole and Russia does not "have Trump's back"....but I do think there is legitimate concern for civilizational stability with a woman led "feminized" government.

Watch this with an open mind and please tell me what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

To be fair, I believe the current dominant patriarchy is also dangerous but for reasons in the opposite direction.  It is externally destructive to the world at large.

I think it's fucking bullshit, and people spreading this bullshit should be fucked up the ass with a rusty rake.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Ally Calls for Public Executions ZoomerTrumper 1 253 February 26, 2024 at 11:52 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Trump Ally Calls for Public Executions ZoomerTrumper 1 249 February 26, 2024 at 11:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 995 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Iranian commanded Attack to USA . AVMXF 47 2530 August 25, 2023 at 6:23 pm
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 487 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Sovereign citizen - more Loony Tunes in the USA Ferrocyanide 20 1986 March 20, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 4800 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Yellow alert: warning USA in danger Eclectic 105 8001 November 25, 2022 at 6:58 pm
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 933 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Putin it here Foxaèr 13 918 March 8, 2022 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4