Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking Good in a Kilt
Looking Good in a Kilt
[Image: prince-charlie-5-button-waistcoat-2.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Looking Good in a Kilt
Nice sporran too . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: prince-charlie-jacket-and-vest_new.jpg]

[Image: sr_swhdr_princecharlieblack.jpg]

Do those little dangly things tickle your nuts?
The bottom hem of the kilt tickles Min's nuts... Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
'What does a Scotsman wear under his kilt?'

'Gie us yer hand, lassie, and we'll show ye.'

'What's worn under a kilt?'

'Naething - it's all in perfect working order.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"Aye, he was kilt in battle during the Great War."

"I didn't know wars were fancy dress."
Until I see some beefy hairy calves none of these count. Bow legged is a bonus. (not to excessive)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
That feeling when you wander into vorlon's handsome.jpg stash.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mike Pompeo looking like... WinterHold 4 409 August 18, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie Whoobodoobooo 5 759 May 21, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Looking for support for my (Libyan-Atheists) Facebook page Hot_IceCube 5 2987 April 3, 2014 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie