Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christopher Hitchens vs Hillary Clinton
Christopher Hitchens vs Hillary Clinton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7x12mUbMs4
Czechlervitz30
RE: Christopher Hitchens vs Hillary Clinton
C29, I see you are relatively new and haven't posted that much. Here's a piece of info for you: People often ignore a thread when it opens with just a video without comment. Tell us something about the video. At least summarize it.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I'm sure Hitchens would've had a lot to say about Trump as well.

A reasonable person (whether liberal or conservative) should choose Hillary over Trump if forced to opt for either of them.
Hitchens felt that people thought Hilary was owed a senate seat or at least he thought Hilary felt she was owed a senate seat. But Hitchens says that Hilary was just a self pitying robotic defender of Bill Clinton eventhough he was a liar. Hilary didn't really do much to earn a senate seat according to Hitchens.
Hilary or Bill pissed away healthcare reforms supposedly. According to Hitchens the healthcare system was worse off because of the Clintons. He felt she didn't deserve a senate seat for destroying healthcare. That was the first minute of his commentary on Hilary.
Czechlervitz30
Why don't you bring up the time that Hitchens beat 12 kittens to death with a steel dildo, huh? Nobody ever talks about THAT, do they??

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 18, 2016 at 11:24 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: C29, I see you are relatively new and haven't posted that much. Here's a piece of info for you: People often ignore a thread when it opens with just a video without comment. Tell us something about the video. At least summarize it.

^^^

Personally I'm less likely to watch a video without a synopsis than I am to read a wall of text written in a language I can't read by someone who can't write it.

If I wasn't, I'd be on YouTube.
Quote:Hilary didn't really do much to earn a senate seat according to Hitchens.

No one "earns" a senate seat.  Clinton crushed Rick Lazio in 2000 and surpassed that in 2006 when she got 67% of the vote against someone nmed John Spencer.

I voted for her both times.
(October 19, 2016 at 7:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Hilary didn't really do much to earn a senate seat according to Hitchens.

No one "earns" a senate seat.  Clinton crushed Rick Lazio in 2000 and surpassed that in 2006 when she got 67% of the vote against someone nmed John Spencer.

I voted for her both times.

Ok. Interesting. I didn't know that.
Czechlervitz30
(October 18, 2016 at 11:26 pm)Irrational Wrote: A reasonable person (whether liberal or conservative) should choose Hillary over Trump if forced to opt for either of them.

No, a reasonable person wouldn't vote for either of them.
(October 19, 2016 at 7:21 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(October 18, 2016 at 11:26 pm)Irrational Wrote: A reasonable person (whether liberal or conservative) should choose Hillary over Trump if forced to opt for either of them.

No, a reasonable person wouldn't vote for either of them.

Hitchens really did not like the Clintons. Hitchens seemed quite intelligent when it came to being anti-god, but maybe not so much when it came to politics.
Czechlervitz30

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 348 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  What would Hitchens do? Brian37 5 371 September 14, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6303 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11654 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12001 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 13824 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 12 1422 August 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Both Bernie and Hillary supporters pissing me off. Brian37 44 15061 June 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4573 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Lets say Hillary won NuclearEnergy 4 1027 June 2, 2017 at 9:40 am
Last Post: vorlon13