Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which is more attractive? love or death?
Which is more attractive? love or death?
No matter what humans do, death always comes.

I think that death is more interesting. It always comes. It never cheats, and it's pretty creative too. It always makes a scene, and always just plays with lifetime achievements, turning them to a pile of ash during the playing process.

How can one rests, knowing that death is coming? it seems like an apathy that ranks up to the level of utter disregard. We lie to our children since day 1, we advice seek and order them to ignore the fact. We teach them that the stalker -death- is not there. Imagine a group that teaches its kids to ignore the sun.

Most humans live a lie. Living is actually a state that is being chopped by the creepy stalker, someday it has to fall. Nobody talks about the fall. Actually there are some who do, but they are outcast; hated, despised. 

Just like the leafs after autumn, we go yellow. Then fall, we call the fall "death". The stalker collects. 
Now that's a sign. That's a truth.
===========================================================

No matter what humans do, love always comes.

Don't mistake love for romance. Love can include small things to big things; food, work, tobacco,alcohol,a guitar solo, a musical note, her, she, a ghost you can't see.
Love sometimes clouds the vision line, thus, the stalker cannot be seen. The stalker that is death. 

Sometimes death hijacks love, so we live years and years in the cloud, to just vanish and we see the terrible face; killing us and turning us into a story.
Love is the antidote of death that teaches us to drink and eat, we can never live without love.

Everybody loves to sleep with a full stomach. Everybody loves to breath fresh air. Everybody loves.
Love is life. But what if life, is decorated by a death?

============================================================

RE: Which is more attractive? love or death?
AAAAAANGST!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Love or death? How about "Love and Death"? I'll take '70s-era Diane Keaton any day of the week.
I'll have cake.
But.. What is love?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Baby don't hurt me
“Life is like a grapefruit. Well, it's sort of orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast.”  - Ford Prefect
Missing You
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If someone dies in the forest and no one else is ever there, does it make a scene?

Maybe for the critters.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 20, 2016 at 1:35 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: If someone dies in the forest and no one else is ever there, does it make a scene?

Maybe for the critters.

Being torn apart by a pack of wolves or a bear would be quite the scene...buried by a land slide, not so much.
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(October 20, 2016 at 1:46 pm)Arkilogue Wrote:
(October 20, 2016 at 1:35 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: If someone dies in the forest and no one else is ever there, does it make a scene?

Maybe for the critters.

Being torn apart by a pack of wolves or a bear would be quite the scene...buried by a land slide, not so much.

Only if observed. And if you tell me god sees all I'm gonna have to smack ya.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which major religion will die first? FrustratedFool 6 769 September 17, 2023 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  How to select which supernatural to believe? Fake Messiah 208 13391 November 26, 2022 at 1:30 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Abrahamic roots of racism, which one is worst Sammin 2 1162 October 6, 2018 at 10:09 am
Last Post: brewer
  Love of God vs love of a woman Mystic 51 5523 September 26, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  So, this is something upon which I was reflecting Foxaèr 12 2638 June 2, 2016 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Ways in which I'm more powerful than God robvalue 63 9675 November 20, 2015 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Religious people - Which music is pure? Dystopia 59 9422 June 26, 2015 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Which religion would you like to be true? Jacob(smooth) 50 9133 March 17, 2015 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Watch Reza Aslan Pick and Choose Which "Facts" He Thinks Are Real Minimalist 3 1096 March 8, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Help! I can't decide which is REALLY God's word! Mudhammam 1 1303 March 1, 2015 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: dyresand