Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparently Selling Crazy to the Already Insane is Easy
Apparently Selling Crazy to the Already Insane is Easy
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/half-of-...tersipsos/

Quote:Half of Republicans would reject election result if Clinton wins: Reuters/Ipsos

Half on an entire political party is batshit crazy.
RE: Apparently Selling Crazy to the Already Insane is Easy
Talk is cheap. When push comes to shove they'll grumble and bit and then get on with life.
It's the lunatic fringe you have to worry about.  Drumpf has given them an umbrella to rally around.  I do expect some incidents of domestic terrorism out of them.
Quote:The poll surveyed 1,192 American adults online from Oct. 17 to 21. The results have a credibility interval of plus or minus 3.3 percentage points. The credibility interval for Democrats is 5.1 percentage points; for Republicans it is 5.5 points.
Now more than ever, the Republican Party is the party of stupid. One could chalk it up to a difference of opinion or difference of priorities before but to be a Republican today, you have to be flat-out stupid. These fools need to just commit mass suicide for the good of humanity.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Drumpf should try this.

[Image: fd52ef060408a0e0c6faa7db850efc6de7461478...=600&h=332]
(October 21, 2016 at 7:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/half-of-...tersipsos/

Quote:Half of Republicans would reject election result if Clinton wins: Reuters/Ipsos

Half on an entire political party is batshit crazy.

Not a surprise. They rejected Obama about as hard as possible.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(October 21, 2016 at 8:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's the lunatic fringe you have to worry about.  Drumpf has given them an umbrella to rally around.  I do expect some incidents of domestic terrorism out of them.
Yeah, like firebombing another Republican campaign office. Oh, that domestic terrorism came from the lunatic fringe of the democrat party.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(October 22, 2016 at 4:48 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(October 21, 2016 at 8:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's the lunatic fringe you have to worry about.  Drumpf has given them an umbrella to rally around.  I do expect some incidents of domestic terrorism out of them.
Yeah, like firebombing another Republican campaign office. Oh, that domestic terrorism came from the lunatic fringe of the democrat party.

Police have yet to catch the culprits. For all we know, they could be the lunatic fringe of the Jill Stein supporters.

Also, the entire Republican party has become a lunatic fringe. It's not like it's a small percentage that exist in every group.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(October 22, 2016 at 4:48 pm)A Theist Wrote:

I think YOU did it, Adolf.  It's the kind of shit you nazis pull.  Surprised you haven't blamed "the jews."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apparently 600 million people voted for Trump.. A Godzilla fan 6 939 October 5, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 3274 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1774 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  So Apparently We Have An AG Who Doesn't Think Hawaii Is A State. Minimalist 39 8071 October 1, 2018 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1568 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Lying Sack Of Shit Already Having Memory Problems Minimalist 38 5767 January 4, 2018 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Republicunts Embrace Crazy Minimalist 4 1699 October 17, 2017 at 9:50 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  Roy Moore: Batshit Crazy Motherfucker Minimalist 16 2548 September 29, 2017 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Is North Korea just insane? Renug 6 1428 May 29, 2017 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  He Is Certifiably Insane! Minimalist 8 2048 May 18, 2017 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Whateverist