Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Never Thought I'd Live To See This
I Never Thought I'd Live To See This
Texas, a "toss-up state" on the EC Map.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...e_map.html

I guess all the voter suppression in the world can't help when the Hispanic population keeps growing and the old angry white fucks keep dying!
RE: I Never Thought I'd Live To See This
Shit, I might actually have to vote for Hillary.

Just read where Trump says that the election should be cancelled, and he should be made president by decree.

'Yes, I know it's a 10k run, but I got a cramp at the juice bar, so give me the medal anyway.'

Eedjit.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 27, 2016 at 7:02 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Shit, I might actually have to vote for Hillary.

Between this and Johnson melting down to a puddle of warm piss it seems the only reasonable thing to do!
There is no way Oregon should be light blue on that map IMO.
I drove about 40 miles today.

# of Trump signs:

too many to count

# of Hillary signs:

The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 27, 2016 at 7:42 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Just read where Trump says that the election should be cancelled, and he should be made president by decree.

'Yes, I know it's a 10k run, but I got a cramp at the juice bar, so give me the medal anyway.'

Eedjit.

Boru

What do you expect? He apparently has a fourth grade understanding of civics.

....and I'm being generous, IMO.
Read an article within the last week, NYTimes if memory serves, that I'll have to find and share. It made the compelling argument that TX is solidly purple. The reason given wasn't gerrymandering or conspiratorial, but provided evidence that left leaning voters were simply not going to the polls. I'll have to find time to dig it up.
The Hispanics are afraid of getting shot if they are seen near a voting booth on election day.
(October 27, 2016 at 7:42 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Just read where Trump says that the election should be cancelled, and he should be made president by decree.

Eedjit.

Boru

Cancel the election as suggested and then leave Obama in office for a third term.

It's what many cons were thinking was going to happen anyway...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 1917 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  When You DON’T Live In A Dystopian Hellscape BrianSoddingBoru4 8 677 August 14, 2022 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3933 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1831 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1158 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2326 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2366 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2157 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  That's odd...I thought we were a nation of laws? GODZILLA 24 4828 June 25, 2018 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Now We See How Willing The WLB Is To Suck Kim's Cock Minimalist 12 1158 May 16, 2018 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda