Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yup - Fucking Deplorables...
Yup - Fucking Deplorables...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/30...-hatch-act

Quote:Florida Homeowner Lynches Black Effigies Next to Trump Sign

You'd have to be a real shit to vote for Drumpf.
RE: Yup - Fucking Deplorables...
More fucking deplorables!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/watch-tr...ery-crash/

Quote:Trump crowd cheers after rally speaker calls for Hillary Clinton to die in a fiery crash

An entire political party of fucking pigs.
Your disdain is misplaced, it should be aimed at the campaign. You're an idiot if you think an equally distasteful image given to a Clinton rally wouldn't elicit a similar response. Perhaps the professional offense takers are spreading an inordinate amount of pixie dust this close to Halloween.

To me, the only thing more beautiful than what you denigrate Trump supporters for is that both died tomorrow in a head-on collision; fire is optional.

For you uptight pricks, the above was figurative; a distinction that the smartest among us are somehow suddenly incapable of making. Jesus tits!
But Clinton's troops have the class not to do it, man.  Big difference.

Unlike the Deplorble Drumpfuck idiots.
(October 30, 2016 at 9:52 pm)Cato Wrote: You're an idiot if you think an equally distasteful image given to a Clinton rally wouldn't elicit a similar response.

When you have an example of such a thing, I'll consider this response, then I'll show you 10 examples of deplorable shit at a Trump rally.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
It honestly surprises me that the powers that be allowed this idiot to run for the highest office in the land... Guess the Illuminati was on its lunch break for this one.
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

(October 31, 2016 at 3:17 am)operator Wrote: It honestly surprises me that the powers that be allowed this idiot to run for the highest office in the land... Guess the Illuminati was on its lunch break for this one.

I'm only surprised that the GOP powers-that-be are surprised that they ended up getting burned by the very fire they've stoked my entire lifetime.
Deplorable in his own way, Anthony Weiner is being referred to as a 'pervert' openly in the media now.  And I'm not hearing 'alleged' with it either.

Takes me back (cue wistful, nostalgic chord), you just don't hear 'pervert' bandied about much anymore, and I didn't realize I missed it.

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 30, 2016 at 10:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: But Clinton's troops have the class not to do it, man.  Big difference.

Bullshit. Take the blinders off. It happens on both sides. 

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/kill-trump-en...ssination/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 31, 2016 at 9:47 am)mh.brewer Wrote:
(October 30, 2016 at 10:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: But Clinton's troops have the class not to do it, man.  Big difference.

Bullshit. Take the blinders off. It happens on both sides. 

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/kill-trump-en...ssination/
I hate to point this out, but you have no info on if those people are Clinton supporters.  They might be voting indie, or not voting at all and just hate Trump.

Yes, everyone can be deplorable. But Trump encourages it in his supporters, and that's a simple fact.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 244537 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1806 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 656 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 667 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 775 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 680 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 791 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1706 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1568 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 1973 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37