Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump supporters sending weird phone messages to Evan McMullin
Donald Trump supporters sending weird phone messages to Evan McMullin
Robocall from white nationalist says anti-Trump candidate Evan McMullin is gay, “has two mommies”

I laughed, but then I realized they are upset that he's not as hateful as Donald Trump. And they are also upset because there is distinct possibly that Evan could win the state of Utah. I never figured saying somebody has "two mummies" could be an insult. For those who don't know, Evan is the candidate put up by some rich Republican donors to stop Donald Trump winning (because they know Donald Trump is destroying the Republican Party) and he's ahead of Hilary in Utah and closing in on Donald Trump.

The ads against Evan (e.g. the phone message) are being self-funded by William Johnson of the American Freedom Party. I don't see why Evan's mother being a lesbian is something people need to attack; it's not not like his mother is let say...a white nationalist like this William Johnson character.

P.S. Even has enough ballot access to theoretically become president.

RE: Donald Trump supporters sending weird phone messages to Evan McMullin
(November 2, 2016 at 4:05 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote: I don't see why Evan's mother being a lesbian is something people need to attack

They're white nationalists.  They feel the need to attack something, anything, which is different than white heterosexual Christian male.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1598 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2675 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 982 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3019 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 7824 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1389 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 699 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1880 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 312 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2555 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav