Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! Just need to commune with some fellow atheists in a religious world.
Hello! Just need to commune with some fellow atheists in a religious world.
Hi, there! Long time atheist here. I've been feeling increasingly alone in my little, rural slice of heaven, so I'm here to talk with some like-minded individuals. Big Grin I am adrift in a sea of Trump signs and churches.......
RE: Hello! Just need to commune with some fellow atheists in a religious world.
Welcome.

I'm in a rural wasteland here.

Trump signs abound, churches too.

And I'm gay, atheist, 12 Stepper, and I devour Christian babies whenever I can grab one . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hi there!

I live in a similar environment, but feel I have an advantage over the locals. I get to wake up every morning, go outside, and experience existence for what it is. No need to cover it with a mask of pure fantasy.

They will thank god. I will thank Juan Valdez for the amazing coffee I'm drinking.
“Life is like a grapefruit. Well, it's sort of orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast.”  - Ford Prefect
Welcome.

Fuck Drumpf.  And churches.
Same here. This is a great place to be yourself as an atheist. Welcome.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(November 4, 2016 at 10:47 am)Rosie_Rivets Wrote: Hi, there! Long time atheist here. I've been feeling increasingly alone in my little, rural slice of heaven, so I'm here to talk with some like-minded individuals. Big Grin I am adrift in a sea of Trump signs and churches.......

Welcome.

Um, you're in Nebraska?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome.
(November 4, 2016 at 10:47 am)Rosie_Rivets Wrote: I am adrift in a sea of Trump signs and churches.......

Join the club.

And welcome to the forum.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 4, 2016 at 3:16 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(November 4, 2016 at 10:47 am)Rosie_Rivets Wrote: Hi, there! Long time atheist here. I've been feeling increasingly alone in my little, rural slice of heaven, so I'm here to talk with some like-minded individuals. Big Grin I am adrift in a sea of Trump signs and churches.......

Welcome.

Um, you're in Nebraska?

Ohio. Go Bucks!
(November 4, 2016 at 4:41 pm)Rosie_Rivets Wrote:
(November 4, 2016 at 3:16 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Welcome.

Um, you're in Nebraska?

Ohio. Go Bucks!

I got your cob right here.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New here...just sayin' Hello. Frank Apisa 15 1761 June 27, 2021 at 6:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hello athesist planet. Just lost my faith. Now What? Suz 28 2411 May 23, 2020 at 2:55 am
Last Post: JohnMBauer
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5012 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
Video Greetings fellow travelers! entheogen 20 1360 September 17, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: entheogen
  Hello Everyone :) , { Just an ape trying to socialize } Enlightened Ape 31 5557 April 24, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
  Hello, just joined Blue_Violet 21 2531 April 19, 2018 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Hello, my fellow Homo Sapiens. I salute you. Don Jehuda 48 12251 May 16, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hello everybody! just came out as an atheist. JeffY 14 2603 April 24, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello There! Just One More Irreligious Brat who Fell Out of Their Religion MrNoTheism 11 1629 October 31, 2016 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Hello fellow atheists Macoleco 21 1904 August 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37