Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pastor Stephen Anderson
Pastor Stephen Anderson
This guy is such a nutjob he has been banned form entering other countries like England. There are also other nutjobs who preach hate, I feel sorry for them.
Check out this vid if you have the time. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuGp1tclr6I

Manowar
RE: Pastor Stephen Anderson
Well this is the Hitler pastor, right? don't get that moniker for nothing.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(November 5, 2016 at 11:45 am)Manowar Wrote: This guy is such a nutjob he has been banned form entering other countries like England. There are also other nutjobs who preach hate, I feel sorry for them.

Wasn't he banned from entering the entire United Kingdom?

Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland exist as well you know. It's not all about England.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think the UK also has laws against hate speech. So it follows that someone like that would be banned from going to the UK. At least in his capacity as a public speaker.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 5, 2016 at 1:09 pm)abaris Wrote: I'm not entirely sure, but I think the UK also has laws against hate speech. So it follows that someone would be banned from going to the UK. At least in his capacity as a public speaker.

You were correct, we have fairly strict laws against hate speech here.
Extremely homophobic? Sounds like dude secretly wants to suck a big cock.

LOL

In all seriousness... I couldn't give a shit less about the adults who think like this. They live in ignorance and will more than likely die in ignorance. The world is not losing anything valuable in their passing. I do, however, feel terrible for their children, who will likely be brought up to believe in all this nonsense and continue to pass it on to their kids.
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Pastor Smack-a-bitch explaining Gods love. Mental Outlaw 4 1924 February 21, 2015 at 1:47 am
Last Post: psychoslice
  Stephen Hawking Lays It All Out Minimalist 41 5675 September 26, 2014 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: MusicLovingAtheist
  How Should We React When a ‘Militant Atheist’ Beats Up a Pastor? Gooders1002 40 13144 November 5, 2013 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Stephen Hawking lays out case for Big Bang without God A_Nony_Mouse 1 1799 April 18, 2013 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Pastor once told me we all naturally believe in god zentor 63 22645 June 15, 2012 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Pastor Compares Atheists to Sex Offenders. leo-rcc 47 14605 September 4, 2011 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Stephen Hawking Nails It Minimalist 50 13156 May 20, 2011 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Stephen Hawking an Atheist? chatpilot 12 4194 September 5, 2010 at 9:15 am
Last Post: The Omnissiunt One
  Holy freaking crap! Pastor attempts to impersonate an atheist, badly. Demonaura 9 3918 March 25, 2009 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: athoughtfulman