Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Apatheist!
Hello from Apatheist!
Hello, 

I am an Apatheistic Catholic Christian Theist, What is an APATHEISTIC CATHOLIC you might wonder? Apatheistic Catholics, are those who believe in the Catholic faith and wouldn’t disbelieve under any circumstances, however this does not mean they cannot sin it means they are perceiving in faith. They may fall sometimes or often, but get up again and again through God's grace, they seek God's grace and want to respond to God's grace well of which maintains all Catholics faith. And they do not turn aside to the right hand, or to the left. I came here because I was bored and I somehow I found myself on this website so I thought I might was well join in.
RE: Hello from Apatheist!
Welcome! I nearly thought you were breaking the sock rule (maybe with legitimately good intention) as we have a guy named Apatheist. 

Anyhow, sounds interesting. Looking forward to your posts.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Hiyas.

Welcome.

Quote:Apatheistic Catholics, are those who believe in the Catholic faith and wouldn’t disbelieve under any circumstances, however this does not mean they cannot sin it means they are perceiving in faith. They may fall sometimes or often, but get up again and again through God's grace, they seek God's grace and want to respond to God's grace well of which maintains all Catholics faith.

I was under the impression that was the attitude of Christianity in general.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Greetings.
I think we are about to have an eruption of Ultramontanism.

Still, welcome to the forum.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Nice to meet you. You use apatheist differently than I do but that is no impediment to wishing that you feel welcome here. I think of an apatheist as one who doesn't care whether a god exists. That describes me. May I ask why you chose that name, what it means to you?
Hello.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hey there.

Apatheist Catholic, eh? You must say "Bless me Father, for I have sinned" an awful lot, then.
“Life is like a grapefruit. Well, it's sort of orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast.”  - Ford Prefect
Hey welcome Smile

I am also an apatheist, but in the more general sense.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm an Apatheist Welsh cake 7 1832 July 22, 2012 at 11:28 am
Last Post: Minimalist
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5973 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3637 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates