Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hear that Hillary is moving
Click the link to see her new home.
http://yanktonfederalprisoncamp.blogspot...e.html?m=1
RE: I hear that Hillary is moving
Wait, which of them had a sexual harrassment court date coming up?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RICO charges as well, actually. That's why he lost his shit about that-thur mexican judge...it's serious, he was panicking at the mere -possibility- of facing them.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
A minimum security facility?

Ha.
(November 9, 2016 at 10:27 am)Bella Morte Wrote: A minimum security facility?

Ha.

Like her private server  Tongue
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(November 9, 2016 at 10:36 am)dyresand Wrote:
(November 9, 2016 at 10:27 am)Bella Morte Wrote: A minimum security facility?

Ha.

Like her private server  Tongue

If Trump puts Hillary anywhere it will be Gitmo.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 9, 2016 at 10:45 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: If Trump puts Hillary anywhere it will be Gitmo.

He should make her his maid in the Whitehouse. Bill can be the butler.
What would little Chelsea be? She's all grown up now.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(November 9, 2016 at 11:14 pm)c172 Wrote: What would little Chelsea be? She's all grown up now.

A playmate for Ivanka.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1751 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6175 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11478 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 13648 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 12 1414 August 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Both Bernie and Hillary supporters pissing me off. Brian37 44 15019 June 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Lets say Hillary won NuclearEnergy 4 1018 June 2, 2017 at 9:40 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Seems Hillary Was Right. Minimalist 10 1658 April 7, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah - No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 10 1683 January 25, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The positive case for voting Hillary Clinton for president. Whateverist 113 13566 November 7, 2016 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet