Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your last meal
Your last meal
You're on death row about to die, you're offered a last meal, what's your request?

I'm going for a KFC with supermalt drink.  As much oysters in hot sauce as I can eat for my side.  For my sweet I want saffron ice cream and a fuck load of chocolate.

Now as a sideline answer I'm also going to say that if I could pick illegal consumables or just things you're not allowed to request in real life I'd opt for drugs and take heroin, ecstasy and tequila.  Oh and lots of cigs.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Your last meal
the Michael Simon award winning steak from Caniglia's Venice Inn in Omaha
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Paul, ya stole my thunder with that last line. So, ditto!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
They key to my Cell!

Got em! Suckers!
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(November 9, 2016 at 10:55 pm)Aegon Wrote: They key to my Cell!

Got em! Suckers!

What do you want the key hidden in?

Oh, wait, never mind. hehehehe
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Nothing! What the fuck would I want to eat for?
(November 9, 2016 at 10:58 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Nothing! What the fuck would I want to eat for?

Dying hungry sounds like it blows
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Gosh! It really depends on my appetite, and on any particular cravings I might have that day. And said cravings tend to change at least daily for me. 

I might go for sushi (a tuna roll of some sort) and nigiri, steak fries with ketchup, and a box of Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
An endless gobstopper.
Dying to live, living to die.
The wife:  "Filet mignon, a giant blunt, and a bottle of whiskey, duh..and the conjugal visits a given, right?"
Me:  I'll have what she's having.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5426 474896 April 17, 2024 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 557 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1639 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2146 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1705 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1886 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 981784 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1071 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2785 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Will AF last forever? Jehanne 68 5781 May 22, 2019 at 5:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4