Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrities that said they would move
Celebrities that said they would move
Celebrities that said they would move out of the country if Trump wins, THEY WON'T !!!!!!

Larry Flynt: "The thought of Donald Trump becoming president nauseates me in a big way," and if he won? "I don’t know, maybe move to Canada." (Toronto Sun)
Neve Campbell: "My biggest fear is that Trump will triumph. I cannot believe that he is still in the game. I cannot conceive of how that’s possible. I’ll move back to Canada." (Toronto Sun)
Raven Symone: "If any Republican gets nominated, I'm going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket." (Fox News Insider)
Barbra Streisand: "I'm either coming to your country [Australia], if you'll let me in, or Canada" if Trump wins. (YouTube)

Lena Dunham: "I love Canada. I think that it’s a great place, and there’s an area in Vancouver that I find beautiful and appealing, and I can conduct business from there." (Hannity.com)
Whoopi Goldberg: "I don’t think that’s America. I don’t want it to be America. Maybe it’s time for me to move." (Fox News Insider)
Bryan Cranston: "I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t." (Hannity.com)
Chelsea Handler: "All these people that threaten to leave the country and then don't—I actually will leave that country." (Hannity.com)
Miley Cyrus: "gonna vom / move out da country #aintapartyindausaanymo" if Trump wins. And: "I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!" (Vanity Fair)

Manowar 

P.S. I would like Miley Cyrus to move.
RE: Celebrities that said they would move
You're forgetting the troll that is Amy Schumer.
Not me. I already threatened to move after Reagan and W were elected. Just thinking about moving so much is tiring as hell.
I hope they all are packing their bags.
Let's see who actually carries through on what they say.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Anyone wants me to move to their crib better be prepared to spoil me rotten. I'm murican, dang it.
I hope some of them aren't thinking about moving to the UK.

They can fuck off.
(November 10, 2016 at 2:55 pm)Napoléon Wrote: You're forgetting the troll that is Amy Schumer.

What a cow.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ction.html
Wut, you mean her jugs? Don't be jealous.
(November 10, 2016 at 3:06 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(November 10, 2016 at 2:55 pm)Napoléon Wrote: You're forgetting the troll that is Amy Schumer.

What a cow.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ction.html

Lmao, love one of the comments on there: " "It's beyond my comprehension...." Yep, that sounds about right Amy. "

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1792 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 954 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  This is officially the funniest thing Trump has ever said Aegon 12 1547 September 19, 2018 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Mueller Makes The First Move Minimalist 31 4399 October 30, 2017 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  “F*ck Chaffetz, f*ck Jordan,” Boehner said to Alberta. “They’re both a**holes.” Minimalist 3 549 October 29, 2017 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves. Minimalist 16 2965 July 30, 2017 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  So will Trump and his supporters understand that they won't always get what they want NuclearEnergy 0 956 April 29, 2017 at 7:25 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Aw... And I Bet Pappy Jesus Said "Sho' nuff, Bubba." Minimalist 10 1514 April 10, 2017 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  They can have my c*ck when they pry it from my cold dead hand... Doubting Thomas 19 4346 March 14, 2017 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  If there would be a depression, what would Trump say if he ran for reelection? Jehanne 26 3244 February 27, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack