Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Argue With Them Here.
Can't Argue With Them Here.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/praise-g...s-victory/

Quote:‘Praise God’: Islamist State jihadists optimistic about Trump’s victory

Quote:Islamist extremists have responded to Donald Trump’s election victory with glee over his reputation as a loose cannon who has been openly hostile to Muslims.
The Islamic State (IS) jihadist group, which is being pummelled by a US-led military coalition in Iraq and Syria, had said ahead of the US presidential vote that there was no substantial difference between Trump and Hillary Clinton.
But as the results came in, the group’s supporters took to chat groups and accounts on the social media app Telegram to celebrate Trump’s win.
“Rejoice, he will show America’s ugly face,” said one post.
“I am optimistic about Trump’s victory because he is a stupid, arrogant, hubristic bull who is dumber than (George W) Bush,” said another.

Yup.  Covers it.
RE: Can't Argue With Them Here.
Is this what it's come to then? We're posting up opinions from the Islamic State to reinforce our points?
At least they have an adult's grasp of language.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Every time you quote Drumpf I have that same feeling.
I've been thinking that with Trump in the White House, it wouldn't surprise me to see another act of terrorism happen on our soil from radical Muslims, just to give him a black eye. That, and the appearance that he is a bumbling fool who doesn't know what he's doing and they can goad him into starting another war which will bankrupt us.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 422 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1158 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Why is it Politics has no turned into an us verses them? Why? GODZILLA 29 2557 July 11, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  NFL owners admit Trump pressured them into banning player protests Foxaèr 27 2833 May 24, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 618 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Conservatards: Irony Is Wasted On Them! Minimalist 11 2265 January 29, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Watergate II: Lock them up. DarkerEnergy 17 4570 July 12, 2017 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The GOP once again suppressing voters who disagree with them NuclearEnergy 27 6948 June 20, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Why do Trump supporters pretend to be so shocked people don't agree with them NuclearEnergy 4 1938 June 17, 2017 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Why is the Democratic Party against the only person who could save them? Mystical 63 16008 June 3, 2017 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: dyresand