Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I
DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I
I imagine this thread will get a lot of activity in the next 4 years.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/michigan...dents-cry/

Quote:Michigan middle school students chant ‘Build the wall’ — while Latino students cry

Quote:For those wondering how Donald Trump could ever have won a state like Michigan after it supported Barack Obama this video explains a lot.

A small group of students at Royal Oak Middle School in Detroit, Michigan broke out into chants of “Build the wall” the day after the election, according to The Detroit News.

I'm sure they learned this from their fucking asshole parents.
RE: DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I
And Pennsylvania....

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/video-ca...ia-school/

Quote:Video catches students shouting ‘white power’ while marching with Trump sign at Pennsylvania school

Quote:he news that Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential race reportedly incited racial slurs and assaults at one vocational school in Pennsylvania.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday, York NAACP President Sandra Thompson revealed that she had been receiving reports of students at York Vo-Tech “being spit on, attacked, and called names because of their race or perceived Immigrant status.”
And Massachusetts....which the Drumpfuck did not carry.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/trump-fa...-students/

Quote:Trump fans film themselves driving through women’s college and harassing black students

Quote:Two Trump fans from Babson College in Wellesley, Mass. drove through Wellesley College this week while waving a Trump flag and harassing black students.

Wellesley student Sydney Robinson posted a message on Facebook detailing the incident, along with photos and videos showing the Trump supporters in action.

“Edward Tomasso and Parker Rander-Riccardi, two students at Babson College, decided to drive around our beautiful campus with a Trump flag in a pick up truck,” she writes. “They laughed, screamed and sped around campus. Then, they parked in front of the house for students of African decent, and jeered at them, screaming Trump and Make America Great Again. When one student asked them to leave, they spit in her direction.”

"Greatness?"  I don't think so.
Add me to the list:

(November 10, 2016 at 5:31 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Add me to the list:

I think you shoulda read the article before adding yourself to the list.

The links were not people gloating, or just your normal dickishness.  We already know you are that, dear.  Tongue

They were blatantly racist, white power incidents.  Did you mean to include yourself in that, Nap??
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(November 10, 2016 at 5:40 pm)Aroura Wrote: I think you shoulda read the article before adding yourself to the list.

The links were not people gloating, or just your normal dickishness.  We already know you are that, dear.  Tongue

They were blatantly racist, white power incidents.  Did you mean to include yourself in that, Nap??

Oh no I read it, I just thought this was a shitposting thread. My bad.
(November 10, 2016 at 5:31 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Add me to the list:

Already have.
Minnesota:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/fck-nrs-...-election/

Quote:‘Fuck niggers’: Pro-Trump ‘whites only’ warning greets Minnesota students day after election

But why use asterisks?  They didn't.

Quote:Just hours after Donald Trump won 2016 presidential race, students at Maple Grove High School returned to class to find racist messages inspired by the GOP candidate.

On Wednesday, a father of a Maple Grove student posted on Facebook images of graffiti that were taken by his son.
This was in the comments section

Quote:America was founded as a White, Christian Nation ruled by MEN. Its gone astray the last 50 years, but with Trump as Prez. the next 8 yrs. and his sons prez. for 16 or more yrs. after that, we can erase all the hippy-dippy free love, feminazi ball-busting and welfare-cheat suckling from the govt. teat, Liberal mess that steered our country away from God. With closed borders, the elimination of illegals and the welfare cheats doing the jobs the illegals did, men can get back to having good jobs that support their families, where wives are in the home, not the office. Look at history. When men are working and women tend the home, America is strong. It will be soon again, when the morally corrupt Roe v. Wade is overturned and women are forced to stop killing their babies. Then God will smile on us and prosperity with reign.
 Poe?  Or is this really what we are dealing with?

Huh

All the people calling for reconciliation, how can we reconcile with THAT??
Hey Min, I know you probably don't give 2 shits about my opinion, but I think you post interesting stuff. I often read your cops and guns threads when you update them. I notice you don't get a lot of kudos, not sure how much people read your posts even.

I think you could get a lot more attention on these topics if you stopped using words like Drumpfucks and Republicunts. Just my 2c. I have a hard time reading past the angry all caps sounding anger, sometimes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 25777 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If Blacks have superior dicks, then explain highest risk of infecting AIDS Konboa 8 1258 September 5, 2018 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Tired of All This Winning Yet, Drumpfucks? Minimalist 24 3516 April 10, 2017 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Joods
  This Is What You're Up Against With Drumpfucks Minimalist 20 2460 March 18, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  So Drumpfucks.... Is It Worth A War? Minimalist 30 3266 January 19, 2017 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Lube Up Your Assholes, Drumpfucks Minimalist 30 4629 January 8, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Thanks, Drumpfucks.... Minimalist 0 600 December 14, 2016 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Better Hurry Up With That Wall, Drumpfucks. Minimalist 1 632 November 12, 2016 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Damned Depolorable Drumpfucks Minimalist 104 10922 November 8, 2016 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  A Question For The Xtian Drumpfucks. Minimalist 57 6000 October 30, 2016 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist