Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, tell me again what your mirror tells you after voting for that man
So, tell me again what your mirror tells you after voting for that man
Quote:When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.

Quote:All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected

Quote:It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!

Quote:I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

Quote:My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.

Quote:The point is, you can never be too greedy.

Quote:I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.

Quote:Torture works. OK, folks? You know, I have these guys—”Torture doesn’t work!”—believe me, it works. And waterboarding is your minor form. Some people say it’s not actually torture. Let’s assume it is. But they asked me the question: What do you think of waterboarding? Absolutely fine. But we should go much stronger than waterboarding.

Quote:I am a person that believes in enhanced interrogation, yes. And by the way, it works.

Quote:Donald J. Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on

Quote: TAPPER: Let me ask you about a few social issues because they haven’t been issues you have been talking about for several years. I know you’re opposed to abortion.

TRUMP: Right. I’m pro-choice.

TAPPER: You’re pro-choice or pro-life?

TRUMP: I’m pro-life. I’m sorry.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: So, tell me again what your mirror tells you after voting for that man
Didn't vote for him but it keeps telling me I should have put money on the dark horse.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It tells me the DNC are a bunch of retards.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(November 11, 2016 at 5:05 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Didn't vote for him but it keeps telling me I should have put money on the dark horse.

Flirted with the idea myself just before the election day. My local bookies was giving 8/1 odds on him winning, I could've made an easy few hundred quid for myself there. Ah well.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Makes me ashamed to be white.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Why?  He's not?  Ashamed -or- white....I mean, lol.   Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It's like the ammu-nation commercials from GTA... Only he's real
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(November 11, 2016 at 5:37 pm)Lucanus Wrote: It's like the ammu-nation commercials from GTA... Only he's real

Personally I'm more of a fan of the Pisswasser commercial. Also more in line with the current situation.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 11, 2016 at 5:26 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(November 11, 2016 at 5:05 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Didn't vote for him but it keeps telling me I should have put money on the dark horse.

Flirted with the idea myself just before the election day. My local bookies was giving 8/1 odds on him winning, I could've made an easy few hundred quid for myself there. Ah well.

Yeah, I put about 5K into some commodities that could have doubled if Hill got in. I won't loose, but I won't get the quick turn around.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
[Image: Cat-Sees-Lion.jpg]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifty years after the Yom Kippur War LinuxGal 71 4463 October 18, 2023 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Who will become the next Prime Minister of the UK - after Boris Johnson? Dundee 21 1598 July 17, 2022 at 5:07 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1502 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1636 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 994 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1119 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2072 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  It's a flat world after all. <-Disney, but SCARY! Brian37 63 4769 May 23, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 524 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Blue Story: Cinema chains pull gang film after 'machete' brawl Duty 57 4541 November 27, 2019 at 9:30 pm